Dream.

Dreams are something I often notice myself enjoying in my life. I am able to remember them as I wake up because they feel so real, as if I had experienced them personally, in reality. I could feel myself floating in bliss, in a warm ocean. As air bubbles would escape my mouth, I carefully opened my eyes, to see the sun that was visible through the surface of the water above. I enjoyed the view. Fish would ever so often pass in the view of my vision, which made me giggle to see their little tails wiggle along. Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, which caught me so off guard. I wiggled myself free, the best as anyone could when they're underwater, and turned to face someone unexpected.

It was the boy from the window.

I stared him up and down. How the hell did he get into my dream?! There's no way I am making him out to be here. Oh goodness..I'm such a creep-
His hand suddenly touched my cheek, using his thumb to caress my skin. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like a millennia. When he started to lean forward, I did the same. I'll hit myself upside the head later for being such a pervert.
When our noses could practically touch, he started to open his mouth...a little too wide than normal. It was horrifying, I pulled away, and a blaring siren noise is what came out of his mouth.

I jumped out of my bed from the horrific nightmare experience that my mind had unfortunately caused. I looked to my right to see my alarm making the similar siren noise as the one in my dream. Well there goes the source of my problems. I furiously hit my alarm and sighed deeply. Today is a Monday which means I have school; oh how I loathe school so much. I sluggishly worked my way out of bed and went over to my window to open the curtains. Some sunshine could do me some good in replenishing my much needed energy to start the day.
As I opened the curtains, my first view was of the window across from mine. That boy's window. And he was...without a shirt. I gasped and hid myself to the side of window before the boy would even have a chance to glance at me.
I had just moved here 2 months ago, late in the school year. It's weird how I'm just now seeing this boy so frequently, Although, I don't usually spend much time looking outside.
I sneakily closed back the curtains and got ready for school. I wore some white sweatpants, a crop top, and sneakers-because let's face it, I look good in white- and I picked up my messenger bag and put it over my shoulder, and walked out of the room to go greet my parents.

I went to the dining room and saw my father drinking a cup of coffee at the table and my mother almost done making breakfast, taking some food to the table. I clear my throat and spoke with a smile, "good morning, mom and dad",without a glance focused my way, my mom just said "eat".
I sat at the table and ate in the uncomfortable silent atmosphere that my parents seemed to have no problem sitting in. I finished as fast I could so I would no longer have to sit here. I got up and threw my plate then headed straight for the door, but before I could open it, "Tiana" my mom spoke. "Yes?" I looked at her. "When you come home, make sure to wash the dishes and sweep this floor." Well that just crushed my already disappointed mood. "Yes ma'am" I spoke in a quiet voice and left the apartment.

I was the greatest speed walker on planet earth! I just barely missed the school bus and was now on my way to school. I sat in the front of the bus, because thank god all of the rowdy "popular" kids made it a thing to sit in the back of the bus. It was less chaos up front and I plugged in my earphones, staring out the window.

When I arrived at school, I stood outside the doors, a part of me just wanting to say "Nope" and then turn back around. WELP! I have to graduate somehow! Before I could even take the first step, someone pushed against me and I started to see the ground moving closer. I guess this where I die early, huh? A strong arm grabbed onto my shoulders before I could hit the ground, and pulls me back onto my feet like I weighed nothing. I sighed in relief and turned to thank the stranger, "Hey thank you for-" he was already walking past me to head into the school. He had black hair, a leather jacket, and wide shoulders is what I could see from behind; I didn't get a glimpse of his face.
A pair of arms then wrapped around my shoulders which slightly made me jump, "Who was that" said a familiar voice, my only friend, Tiffany. When I first arrived at this school, she volunteered to show me around and I've been hanging with her ever since. "I have no idea" I said and she shrugged "hm..ADAM! HURRY UP!" She shouted those words loudly near my ear, Tiffany always had quite the vocal cords on her. She let go of me and went to drag her boyfriend Adam, that she had been with for a year apparently, He was carrying both of their bags. "Must you be so slow?!" She shouted, "it's not my fault, you've brought your whole life in your bag! I know these aren't books" Adam said rolling his eyes. Tiffany gasped "the sass on this guy! I can't" she flipped her long black hair and proceeded to lock arms with me. "How come you're still out here? I know you come way earlier than I do!" I nervously laughed, "just waiting here for you". She pinched my cheeks "aww sweetie!" She said in a high pitched tone, and then she pulled me into the started to pull me along into the school with Adam trailing behind.

Let's get this over with.