The Creep and Narcissist

Tiana felt flushed out of her mind; embarrassed even. She quickly raised her hands in defense and shook her head rapidly, "No! I am no creep at all! This is a big mistake on what it looks like!" She began to ramble until she realized the fast yapping of her own tongue; which made her grow embarrassed and hide her face behind her hands.
The boy just chuckled and shook his head "Whatever you say kid. Buy a telescope, it'll help you get a better view."

The embarrassment that Tiana once felt soon disappeared. His snarky remark made her want to punch him in the face. She scoffed "You know, I wouldn't have been looking at you, if you would close your window! Your window is always open!"
The boy with his attention faced towards the moon, he simply replied "I like to feel the breeze."
Tiana rolled her eyes, "Well then, do not feel so reserved as everyone will see you changing your clothes, Mr. Narcissist." The boy began to light a cigarette then took a puff. "I guess everyone will enjoy the view then. You can vouch to that, can't you?" He turned to her and winked.

As Tiana was going to say something more to this guy who was starting to get on her nerves, a small crash could be heard coming from inside his apartment, the boy's head quickly snapped towards the sound. Concerned Tiana responded "um, is everything alright? that was quite loud.." she watched as the boy turned his head away from the direction of which the sound came. He seemed distraught, frozen. He quickly took another puff of his cigarette and threw it out of the window, and he got up"See you later, creep."  "That's not my-" before Tiana could finish her sentence, the boy had already slammed his window shut.
I guess he did have it in him to close his window after all, Tiana thought to herself. She was still a bit worried at the way he left, though it was none of her business.

Tiana closed her window and her curtains, and looked over to her laptop; remembering the anger she once felt before. She couldn't let such things get to her if she was to live like this for the time being. It was moments like this that made her dislike her parents even more. She's lived with them for 17 years and still couldn't understand their thought process. She was almost 18, and she knows how weird it must be for a teenager like herself to not stand up to her parents once in a while..but she didn't have it in her. Tiana felt weak. All that is left for her to do is to obey.

Tiana crawled into bed, and hugged her pillow tightly to feel some comfort. She closed her eyes tightly, slowly drifting to sleep, and a small tear running down her cheek.