Ahsoka cleared her throat, crossing her arms. "Why are there a bunch of guys in my room?"

"We were wanting to meet the lady that got us into the 501st," a clone behind Kix said. He had darker hair than the rest and looked a bit younger than most clones in the room. He must be a part of the Crest Squadron. He eyed Rylann, crossing his arms. "I'm Kelpy. Crest Squadron." Rylann was right.

"Rylann Tetra, Commander of the Bad Batch," she said, her eyes drifted to the two other unidentified clones. A clone with perfectly combed sandy hair nodded to her, shaking her hand as well. His eyes were less amber and more of a hazel.

"The name is York, but my friends call me Yorky," he said, his voice a bit richer and higher in pitch. Not exactly like Tech's, but his accent was more smooth and charming.

Rylann smiled. "And my friends call me Ry."

The last unknown clone was short, broad and with a flatter nose. He chewed gum, sending her a wink. "Wharf, ma'am."

"Rylann," she replied, nodding back. She cleared her throat, turning to Ahsoka. "Anyway, what's the plan today? Don't we arrive on Coruscant soon?"

"We arrive in a couple days," the togruta said, brushing past the clones to sit on her bed. "I was thinking we go and prank Rex before we have that meeting or whatever with that Senator Pro'oz."

Rylann had almost forgotten about her master's request. "Oh, yeah. Some sort of graduate initiative, right?"

"Something like that," Ahsoka said, smirking at the boys. "Isn't that right boys? Some pansy kids volunteering to help you out?"

Wharf scoffed. "We never asked for help."

"I on the other hand am excited," Brodes said, waltzing over to the shelves of trinkets on the wall. "You never know if there'll be a cute girl."

"I won't accept help from a girl," Wharf grunted, crossing his arms as he leaned on the wall by the door. He vaguely reminded Rylann of Cross before he opened up to her.

Giggles raised a finger. "I, on the other hand, am excited for the help, regardless of whether they are boys or girls. Any help to end this war faster."

Rylann placed a hand on Giggles' shoulder. "I'm right with you, bud." She sniffed, placing her hands on her hips. "Now, didn't someone say something about a prank?"

【 ⌖ 】

Pranking Rex was a bad idea. He didn't necessarily enjoy the laxative they put in his protein shake. Luckily, no one snitched on anybody and Rex instead blamed it on the almost expired blue milk. But, he wasn't too happy about having to ditch his "guard duty" since Anakin was on a call or something. Rylann had no clue what that was about, but she figured it wasn't her business.

Unfortunately, Rex and Anakin were also running late to the meeting. Rylann and Ahsoka were standing in the meeting room with Kenobi and Commander Cody since they hadn't yet left the Resolute. Ahsoka stood there, arms behind her back as she struggled to keep a smile off of her face. Rylann had to also force herself not to laugh. She didn't want Shaak Ti and Senator Pro'oz who were on the current call to pick up on it.

Senator Pro'oz was a woman in her mid-forties with amber hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She had a thin, long face with many worry lines etched into her forehead and under her eyes. Though, she seemed wise and held herself with grace which reminded Rylann of the Duchess of Mandalore.

Shaak Ti, on the other hand, looked tired and sad. Well, maybe she didn't look like it, but Rylann could feel it rolling off of her in waves. Something was taking a toll on her master and if Rylann could guess, it was probably about her leaving and how the Council was treating the both of them. Rylann already felt voiceless in front of the Council, but she couldn't imagine being on it and feeling that way.