chapter 9//**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"i mean he was adam, i think i was eve

but my vision ends with the apple on the tree

's' on my chest 'cause i'm ready to save him"

your love

-nicki minaj

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

i adore this song omggg forever a barbz!!! also, i keep a google docs of everything that happens in this story bcs i can never remember 😭😭

also, there's no meal scenes in the movies in visions, so i'm 100% making this up.

.·:*¨¨* y/n's pov *¨¨*:·.

my very long dump to charlie about all that occurred today lasted us right until supper. of course, she thought theo sounded adorable and that miles disappearances were very strange.

i'm still not too sure about theo, but i agree wholeheartedly with her about miles. at least i'll get to see him later?

while i was talking to char, miles had messaged me back. it was filled with spelling errors but it was a fast text and i admire that in a boy. it read:

-'๑'-

miles:

i am, we should meet up somewhere.

like maybe the art room?

-'๑'-

of course the message gave me instant joy, and of course i said yes, i'll get my food and meet you there, and of course charlie was making fun of how excited i was. 

we both agree to discuss the situation of theo later since my miles situation is kinda mild, despite the curiosity around him leaving all the time.

nevertheless, the bell for supper rings. since me and char are total slowpokes, we take a few minutes before making our way to the cafeteria.

the visions academy cafeteria is crowded and noisy. me and charlie hop in line, before she spots our group and make my way over to say hi before meeting miles.

"hey!" hey, guys." "yo, char, n/n!" hellos and greetings are exchanged around the caf table as i say hi to my friends.

i take a seat on one of the end seats and luna, a kid with a style to fit her name and french curl braids leans across the table. 

"n/n-" she whispers with a grin and i lean in, curious what she's going to say. i can't help but smile at her mischievous look. "-i saw you talking to theo, i thought you had it bad for morales."

she emphasizes the word "bad" and continues talking. "what happened?" luna asks and i laugh a little, trying to play it off.

"well, theo came up to me and for the record, i do still like miles." i pause and tilt my head. "but... theo is really nice. like- he was kind. and a little nervous too." i say, with a smile.

luna nods and i wonder why she's so interested but at the same time, i love talking to my friends about our lives and i know they do too.

after a bit of quick convo, i grab my uneaten but still warm supper. that had only taken me a few minutes, grabbing food and checking in with my crew.

but i'm still worried, i don't want miles to think i didn't show or something. i hurry with my tray to the art room and i'm inwardly cursing visions for being so damn big.

i finally reach it and i pause at the door. i peek in, wanting to see him before i enter. and there he is. miles sits alone at one of the tables, there's other kids but not near miles. perfect.

miles has some food, but he seems distracted by his sketchbook sprawled out. i decide to enter instead of still creeping around.

he has his headphones on and doesn't hear me approach. i take a seat beside him and the movement in his peripheral causes him to look up.

miles' smile at the sight of me is enough to keep me going forever. i wave gently, knowing my words will fail me.

he just grins, giving his own mini two-fingered wave, his hand on his pencil. i set down my tray and miles turns away from his drawing to face me. 

"hey, sorry." he says, as he pulls off his headphones, and instead of letting them hang around his neck, he fully removes them.

"no, it's all good, i'm sorry for being late." i say, with an apologetic look as i move my tray over to eat. i'm starving and i know i'll eat every last crumb.

miles brushes it off and turns to his own meal. here goes the best school supper i'll ever have.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

alright, so bcs of new characters i'm adding, i'm going to make a character chapter with pics n stuff. 

playlist is in the external link as always :)