chapter 5 //**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚.

"late night, made love on the grass

got my head in the clouds, counting all my stars

in my ears, said the world was ours"

hell n back (ft. summer walker)

-bakar

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

sorry guys, I feel bad bcs I definitely like this fic better then my donnie one lmao. so I always write like 10 billion words for this one and like 10 words for the donnie one. alsooooo should i make a playlist with all these songs???

.·:*¨¨* y/n's pov *¨¨*:·.

the rest of my classes go by quick, it's easy to let your daydreams and delusional behaviour take over. finally, my last class.

i take my seat and open up my notes package, ready to write down while i let my mind wander. there's surprisingly not a ton of copying down for today, thank god.

but, there's a ton of homework. i roll my eyes in annoyance and flip open my textbook. but, i spot a sticky note on the corner of one of the pages.

i never ever have put a sticky note in my textbook, did i grab the wrong one again? i flip to it, peeling it off.

but, as i pull it out of the pages, i see it's folded and there's something written on the inside. confusedly, i open it and my eyes grow wide as i read what's written.

it says: 

-'๑'-

hey!! here's my phone number, sorry about the mix up! 

(xxx) xxx xxxx

-miles

-'๑'-

there's some cute doodles too and i grin, widely. i've never had a boy do anything like this for me. i'm always the one girl left behind, y'know?

my heart races and i instantly pull out my phone to text him. but, as soon an i even grab a hold of my cellphone-

"miss l/n." i hear my stern teachers voice and i spin around to see her standing over my shoulder, holding out her hand. 

"phone. now." she demands and i roll my eyes, passing my phone to her with a huff. the teacher gives me the stink eye and carries my phone back to her desk.

i groan and glance back at my textbook. i let myself smile gently at the sight of his sticky note again. at least i can text him after school.

again, i'm in disbelief that miles even gave me his number. maybe he does like me, but i'm too nervous to get my hopes up.

i try to focus back on my work but my mind is filled with thoughts of miles. and i'm not complaining.

when. the bell rings though, i've never been more thrilled. the teacher passes me my phone, giving me a look that says "this better not happen ever again."

i give her an apologetic look and the teacher smiles every so slightly. that counts as a win for me.

as soon as i get my hands back on my phone though, i open up my contacts and enter miles' phone number.

i text it right away, saying a simple message as i exit the classroom. it reads: 

-'๑'-

y/n:

hey, it's y/n l/n!

-'๑'-

i don't text anything else, and i don't think i need to for the time being. besides, what else would i even say?

i'm just happy he has some interest in me. my mind can't wrap around the idea that my hallway crush might like me.

i'm thrilled that he made the first move though, it's crazy. 

i wind through the school hallway, pocketing my phone and making my way to my locker. it's not even friday yet, so i'll head back to my dorm before suppertime.

i don't mind visions but sleeping over in the week gets annoying, to be honest. i make it to my locker, packing up my stuff. 

i feel someone tap my shoulder and i glance back, curious. i'm naturally assuming it's going to be charlie. or miles.

both would make me happy and i spin around with a smile, only to be met with blue eyes. it's the kid that sits next to me in french class?

i'm not quite sure why he's here and i give him a small wave that he returns, with a smirk. i raise an eyebrow at this, a little weirded out.

"hey, y/n, right?" i nod gently and my mind is running rampant. how did i just go from being invisible to boys, to having two come up to me today???

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

omgggg stop this is too good ngl