This piano can only be dusted here and reduced to a tool for rich people to show off.

The staff there had no choice and wanted to forcibly pull Su Zening away.

However, Su Zening sat by the piano, he raised his head towards Teacher Fang, then the corner of lips bent and he smiled. This smile was a little arrogant, but the teenager’s eyes were clear. Such an arrogant smile not only did not appear frivolous, but made the teenager dazzling like a scorching sun.

The teenager’s voice was not loud, but his words were very clear: “Why don’t you dare to?”

The staff and Teacher Fang who originally wanted to pull Su Zening away were stunned.

Teacher Fang’s companion suddenly thought, just now he saw the teenager’s fingertips tapping on the table. That rhythmic tapping, that gesture, he silently recalled, and then suddenly opened his eyes.

Isn’t that——

Is that the song they just played?

At this time, Nie Changmo’s indifferent voice came: “It’s not up to you to say whether it can be done or not.” The sick teenager walked in, and once he came in, he glanced coldly at Teacher Fang and the staff. He has been pampered since he was a child, and has an amazing momentum. At that glance, the two of them avoided Nie Changmo’s gaze subconsciously and did not dare to refute.

Nie Changmo ignored them and said to Su Zening: “Ning Ning, do you want to try it?” Although he is not in good health, he has had a strong and intelligent personality since he was a child. How could he not hear the disdain in that Teacher Fang’s tone.

Nie Changmo has always been accustomed to being arrogant. He would rather be a broken jade than a tile with a complete personality. What’s the use of that Teacher Fang playing well, since Teacher Fang despised him from the bottom of his heart, why should he rush to find him and be unhappy.

“Momo, although I’m not very good.” Su Zening did not shirk, put his hand on the piano and said: “But I have learned piano from my family. If you believe me, leave it to me. I will try to do the best I can.”

Dad often said he wasn’t talented enough, much worse than when he was young.

He didn’t even know if he could do it well.

But he will definitely do his best, absolutely can’t leave such an important thing to Momo to this Teacher Fang, who doesn’t care at all.

Nie Changmo smiled and said: “Ning Ning, just do your best, no matter what you play, I like it.” Of course he knew that Ning Ning had never read the music he made by himself. This will be the first time he’ll see the piece, so he would definitely stumble when he played it, but that wouldn’t change a thing, he will be happy with it.

He knew exactly who was sincere and who was perfunctory.

Teacher Fang couldn’t help but say: “He don't know the height and thickness of the sky.” He looked at the people who were attracted by the dispute just now, and sneered in his heart, waiting to see the joke of the teenager.

This class of piano is not just expensive, the timbre of a classical grand piano depends on the musician’s strength, control and position when pressing the keys. The subtle strength between the fingers will cause subtle changes in the timbre, and it is precisely the application and expression of this change that gives the piano a rich sense of hierarchy.

And this legendary piano will magnify its own subtle shortcomings ten thousand times.

Even when he played it for the first time, when he heard the melody with holes in his fingers, he was so ashamed that he wanted to die.