Nie Changmo looked at the cat in his arms, and then at the black cat on the soles of his feet, his eyes widened, and he said blankly: “There are two Zhi-zhi.”

The black cat in Nie Changmo’s arms jumped out of his arms, meowing at Nie Changmo with contempt, ready to run away. It ran a few steps, and then turned back and snatched the unfinished canned cat food from Nie Changmo’s hand.

Seeing the canned food being robbed, the silly black cat Zhi-zhi rushed in front of the black cat, meowing angrily.

But the black cat swaggered in front of Zhi-zhi. Although it was the same size as Zhi-zhi, it has strong muscles, wild and hard to tame, and it looks very difficult to mess with at first glance. Its green eyes looked down at Zhi-zhi from top to bottom. With one paw stepping on the cat, as it looked up and down at Zhi-zhi, then arrogantly meow with malicious intent, and it didn’t care about Zhi-zhi at all.

Zhi-zhi’s voice became smaller and smaller, and it moved its round eyes uncomfortably, then curled its tail cowardly and walked to the side.

The black cat lifted its tail proudly, then held the can in its mouth, and raised its chest up in front of the two people and a cat and went away.

Pa mbwqifafis lucbgfv atfw.

Ve Ifclcu: …

He hasn’t seen such an arrogant cat in front of him for a long time. He really wants to teach it how to be a cat, ah.

Dea cbk tf’r tewjc!

So angry, oh!

Suppressing the faint restlessness in his heart, Su Zening hugged Zhi-zhi and said to Nei Changmo: “This is your Zhi-zhi, ah.” Probably, since the last time Zhi-zhi ran away, what he found was the fake Zhi-zhi, so the fake Zhi-zhi has been desperately trying to run outside, and the true Zhi-zhi, who was wandering nearby, was locked out. The true Zhi-zhi doesn’t seem to be that smart, so there’s no way it has the ability to run back to Nie Changmo by itself.

Mbgaecjafis, tf obecv la.

Obbxlcu ja atf agef Itl-htl’r vlgas jcv miewqfv oeg, Ve Ifclcu jirb xcfk atja ilof kjcvfglcu bearlvf kjr cba fjrs.

Lbkfnfg, Ve Ifclcu vlv cba ifa ub bo la.

Ktf agef Itl-htl gjlrfv lar tfjv jcv rtbeafv. Pa pewqfv ogbw Ve Ifclcu ab Rlf Jtjcuwb’r tfjv, wfbklcu juuglfnfvis, jcv rafqqlcu Rlf Jtjcuwb’r ojmf klat lar qjkr.

Su Zening hurried up to pull Zhizhi down.

On the contrary, although Nie Changmo looked pale, he helplessly hugged Zhi-zhi: “Behave, Zhi-zhi, you are brother’s only treasure. It’s because your brother is not good. Don’t be angry, I’ll open a can for you when I go back. It’s your favorite flavor.”

After stomping furiously, Zhi-zhi, who finally let out its anger, was panting with range and said: “Meow meow?”

Do you think a can can placate me?

Su Zening also felt that this was inappropriate.

If it was Fu Xiao, who recognized himself wrongly, a cold light flashed in Su Zening’s blue eyes——

Hmph!

Who knew Zhi-zhi exasperatedly put forward its own demand: “Meow!”

Su Zening listened, knowing what it said——

At least two cans are needed! Beef flavored!

Su Zening: …

Certainly not very smart.

Su Zening was heartbroken. In this situation, he had to eat canned food and small dried fish for at least a month!

Nie Changmo felt distressed and knew: “Xiao Ning, how do you know that the cat at home is not my Zhi-zhi, but Zhi-zhi at the door, ah?”