She shook her head and held his hand. "No, no Kook. I am not recreating but making things right?" Reya herself sounded bit off emotion, confused maybe. He looked even more confused now.

     "Don't beat around the bush, Rey." His voice lost all its patience.

     "I want you to think beyond, this was not only our first date." She shook her head vehemently. And it slowly sunk in him , what she meant. " This is where we fought first due to a miss-communication ." She breathed in, her hand automated to her stomach, to ease herself. She pointed the cable car. "Though this ride ended that day the travel didn't end. It still continues. And it goes beyond my toleration." Her eyes scrunched displaying her internal pain.

     "Reya baby, please stop freaking out. It is not good for your health." He rubbed her arms in an attempt to comfort her, but she stopped him and collected his hands in her palms; kissed it once, twice. Steadily locked her teary eyes with him.

     "Ammu, do you love me?" Jungkook in an instant mushed to a puddle as he heard that particular nickname from her, after a year. Tears gathered in his eyes as he nodded his head.

     "Of course I do, every single moment."

     "Do you trust me?"

     "More than myself."

     "Are you happy with me and our kids?"

     "I am over the moon." A big tear slipped from his eyes. His vulnerability towards her came all force with her questions that he wanted to be on her lap and bury his face in her tummy. It should be the other way, on account that it is Reya who was pregnant not him. "Whatever happened, may happen I cannot undo the love I have on you, Reya. I think the same goes for you."

     She nodded against his forehead. "But" She dragged.

     "I am all ears." Jungkook assured that whatever she would say, even a gibberish he would listen.

     "You are extremely famous and handsome man who can have any beautiful woman out there while I am just a normal one." Jungkook knew where this conversation take roots but he kept quiet; let her talk. "Likewise I had many insecurities. One lead to other and it ended with inferiority that I always had the fear of losing you or you getting attracted to any woman. I think that was the key for many problems." She wiped her tears and smiled,

     "But now I don't feel so." She hugged him tight.

     "Great!!! But may I know what took away your fear of losing me?". He asked against her hair. "Don't you feel the craziness over me anymore? As they say women lose interest in husband's after few pregnancies!" She smiled and shook her head.

     "Yesterday when you showed me your chat I had a glimpse of your chat with IU." "She asked you out right?" Jungkook nodded with hesitation. "And you denied it." He kissed her forehead.

     "Why wouldn't I? She was merely a crush but you!" He chinned up her, "You are my love, my better half, no my best half." They laughed out at it.

     "Promise me, you won't hide anything from me." He nodded. "Words Mr, I need words."

     "I promise you, Mrs. Pretty Jeon."

     "Promise me you would share everything with me. Even if you have any doubts on me, you would sort out."

     "I promise you d pondati."

     "I promise you too yeobo."

     The climate was cold, even if it wasn't they wouldn't want to leave each other's embrace. It felt much needed, as of oxygen for a human. Jungkook sensed Reya shiver as she moved closest to him though there were no gap to get close anymore. Jungkook pulled her right into his coat and shared his body warmth.