Chapter 4

The faucet was turned off, wiping her wet hair Reya existed the washroom. A faint commotions was heard from a distance. Not giving deep thoughts about it she engaged in wiping her baby's tender body, draping herself and her baby in a decent cloth.

Locking the door with an infant in one hand was never an easy task. Ufff!!! Reya exclaimed as she successfully done that job.

"Ayo kadavule (OMG)!!!" Reya kept her hand over her forehead, twitched her lips as she checked the time on her wrist watch. In front of her, flooded a Tsunami of press people, entirely blocking the exist from the apartments.

"Hi RM, Is it true that you are going to perform in the Fund raising event at Los Vegas?" One of the press reporters threw her first question at BTS. At that moment Reya understood the reason behind the unannounced press conference the first thing in the morning.

RM flashed his charismatic smile before hand as he proceeded with the mic, "Well yeah, we are going to be the guest of honor for that event and we are privileged to take part in such a huge platform." Hearing his respond many of their fans, who were basically got blocked by BTS' bodyguards rebounded him with rejoice. "And we have an another important announcement to be made, which will be done by" RM paused and did 180° dimension at his members who started to do anything but look at him; fear of mic never sets it's foot out of BTS. At last RM's vision fixed to a calm soul, "Suga hyung."

Suga narrowed his 'I knew it, bitch' eyes at RM as he got the mic. "Annyeong yerobun, nae saranghaenun Armyyy. (Hello everyone, my loveable army.)" Clearing his throat, he started. "So the announcement is that, not only in America also in South Korea, we are going to take part in a charity event being organized by Community Chest of Korea, the biggest welfare organization in South Korea." Merrier roar of the crowds were an obvious reaction of how excited the armies were.

"Excussssseee mmmmme." Once the enthusiastic outburst subsided around, Reya shouted standing amidst the cluster of armies, gaining one of the bodyguards' attention. "Brother, I need to take my baby to hospital, kindly let me go. I promise I won't cause any nuisance to the press meet." Her desperate voice almost begged them. But it was of no use when he simply shook his head, making her sigh in defeat. 'Fake excuses to be near the idols' an usual scenario in bodyguard's profession, which would turn them blind to the truths. Though Reya consumed this knowledge she was desperate to gain their mercy. Again her eyes grossed into her wrist watch and her eyes widened. Having no other choice she lifted up her baby, "Brother, look at my new born I am not lying, I have to go to hospital, Please it's an emergency." She again screamed but of no wonder happened, tears gathered in Reya's eyes out of frustration. Adding to that, her innocent offspring started to scream out her lungs: the agitation triggered her Pacific mentality. Reya reached her zenith at irritation.

As she decided to turn back to home, she with her peripheral view saw J-hope turning at her direction. Upholding her ultimate bit of hope, she waved her one hand hysterically at him and removed her mask. As she signaled him of her urgency to exit J-hope patted Jungkook who was standing shoulder to shoulder to him, whispered something in his ears.

Swiftly turned Jungkook's head towards her, his baffled eyes met her across the jam of armies. He took strong steps towards the bodyguard and whispered something to him which seemed impossibly audible amidst the thrilled fans, having physical proximity with Jungkook. Conveying his message to the bodyguard he went back to his members. One of the bodyguards signaled Reya to come, armies being the kind hearted let the mother go by them with freedom and as she came out of the crowd, she was guided to a secluded place and left isolated.

Utterly confused Reya stood there, few seconds let go she heard some strong footsteps; it was Jungkook. As he checked for any trespasses he removed his mask "What is your plan?" His blunt nonsensical question set off scorching smoke out of her ears.