Seeing that the puppy was also breathing, Lanlan quickly opened another water bottle, poured the water into the palm of her hand, and fed it to the puppy.

    After resting on the spot for about ten minutes, the sweat on Ye Ling's head had not dried yet. He stood up and said, "Let's keep walking. Don't stop tonight."

    As he said that, he picked up the supply bag and put the small bag on his back again. The girl held her in her arms.

    Lan Lan struggled: "Brother, Lan Lan can go by herself. Big brother is not well yet. It's too tiring to hold Lan Lan all the time!"

    The boy ignored the little girl's words and just pressed the child's head with his hand, not tight. Hold her slowly and continue moving in a certain direction.

    They didn't know how long they walked, but at two or three o'clock in the night, Lanlan couldn't bear it anymore and fell asleep on her elder brother's shoulder.

    Ye Ling took a piece of the little girl's other clothes and put them on her back to prevent her from getting cold in the wind on the road.

    At around six o'clock in the morning, Ye Ling finally arrived at Beacon Forest.

    There is cracked land everywhere, some uneven mountain col edges, lava gurgling like streams, trees are almost extinct here, insects and small animals are missing, and birds and the like no longer exist.

    This is Fenghuo Forest, located in the middle section of the Tejiaozhou Mountains, a mountain depression that is invaded by volcanoes all year round.

    Yes, Fenghuo Forest is a mountain depression, and it is precisely because of its peculiar terrain that every time a volcano erupts in Fenghuo Forest, the magma will not flow along the mountain path into the dense forest or Hengsha Stone Forest below.

    The magma in the Fenghuo Forest will only stay in place. They will slowly seep back into the land, merge into the deepest veins on the surface, and finally flow back to the magma pool under the volcano, becoming the energy to store the volcano's next eruption.

    It's like a cycle.

    Ye Ling didn't dare to go too far into the Beacon Forest, fearing that the volcano would suddenly erupt and they would not be able to escape. He found a relatively flat place outside, used his supply bag as a cushion, and put Lanlan down. Sleep on top of the backpack.

    It has to be said that since entering the Beacon Forest, the surrounding temperature has been rising. Ye Ling was so thirsty that he drank half a bottle of water. Then he noticed Feng Chilang lying next to the little girl. He paused and said, Ling followed the little girl's example, poured some water into her palm, and stretched it out in front of Feng Chilang.

    Feng Chilang: "..."

    Ye Ling: "..."

    One person and one wolf were in a stalemate...

    A second later, Feng Chilang suddenly raised his upper body, the fur on his back exploded, and his green eyes were fierce. He stared at the person in front of him. The young man bared his teeth as sharp as razors, and the fur above his nose was pressed down in layers!

    It's angry!

    It's threatening this human being not to come near it!

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Ye Ling quickly retracted her hand, shook off the water drops on her hand, and walked eight steps away from Feng Chilang.

    [Hahahahahaha, Major Ye Ling tried to show kindness to Feng Chilang, Feng Chilang: Get out! ]