No, those nutrient solutions outside are not qualified to compare with the nutrient solutions made by Lanlan! They don't deserve it!

    Although I don’t know how the little girl did it, Lan Lan obviously doesn’t know how terrifying she has made!

    She actually thought she didn't do a good job?

    How could it be bad?

    It's great! It couldn't be better!

    Ye Ling looked at the little girl's face encouragingly, waiting to capture for the first time the little girl's excitement and excitement that was exactly the same as her own after eating the nutrient solution!

    Lanlan didn't understand the expectation in her elder brother's eyes.

    But she also really wanted to know what the nutrient solution she made tasted like.

    Take out a bottle of nutrient solution from under the puppy's bulging belly.

    In the excitement of the puppy thinking that he could eat the nutritional solution again, Lanlan opened the lid and took a sip himself.

    A second later...

    Lanlan: "..."

    Ye Ling said excitedly: "How is it? Lanlan, how is it?"

    The little girl looked at the big brother, and Ye Ling looked at the little girl.

    A few seconds later, the little girl lowered her head in shame, her mouth flattened into an upside-down bracket.

    "Brother, Lanlan knows, Lanlan's cooking is indeed not delicious..."

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Ye Ling: "???"

    Ye Ling took the bottle of nutrient solution from the little girl's hand and dipped it in it Take a little on your hands and try it yourself.

    It’s delicious!

    It was the same as what he had just eaten. Not only was it sweet and delicious, it also had that kind of vigorous and vast vitality in it!

    "I'm sorry, big brother..." Before Ye Ling could figure out what went wrong, the little girl began to apologize again: "Lanlan seems to have wasted a day, and also wasted the honey that the little bee gave to Lanlan... ..."

    The little girl's eyes were filled with disappointment, and Ye Ling's head was filled with questions.

    "Wait, Lanlan..." Ye Ling felt that she couldn't understand: "Do you think what you made is not good?"

    "Yeah." Lanlan twirled her fingers: "Lanlan didn't do it well... the taste is too bad. It's sweet, and no other jam is added for seasoning, so it only has sweetness and will be very greasy... The powder of the ingredients was not blended well, and Lan Lan actually ate a lot of dregs. This kind of mistake should not have been made... The color is also It's not pretty enough because it's not shaken evenly... The nutrients inside are also very weak, so it's easy to not be full... and..."

    "Wait a minute." Ye Ling had to interrupt the little girl's nagging negative comments. , he looked at the little girl's face seriously: "Do you really think so? Do you think it's bad?"

    Lanlan was a little confused: "Brother, didn't you eat it too? It's not delicious. That's why you let Lanlan taste it by herself. After Lanlan finished tasting it, she also knew how big brother was feeling. I'm sorry, big brother, Lanlan did very poorly..."

Earth's Cub Interstellar Becomes FamousOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara