The tearing bees seemed to feel it at this moment. The adult human seemed to be very weak and had no lethality. They felt that there was no danger, so they all flew back to the little girl and each found a habitat.

    Lanlan was as happy as a little butterfly now. She ran to her eldest brother in a few steps and helped him up with all her strength.

    Ye Ling's legs were originally weak, but when he saw these tearing bees getting so close, they suddenly became smooth. He backed away eight steps with his crutches!

    The little girl looked at her elder brother's legs in surprise.

    Ye Ling looked ugly: "Lanlan, you said, they are your... friends?"

    Lanlan came back to her senses and immediately nodded heavily, and as she nodded, the tearing bee on its head started to shake again. : "Little Bee is Lanlan's good friend who just met today. We met over there!"

    The little girl pointed to the direction she just walked back: "There are many little bees over there, but the queen bee is going to give birth to a baby. , the little bees have to protect the queen bee, they can't all go home with Lan Lan to play."

    There is actually a queen bee? !

    Ye Ling's face turned even worse. He looked at the tearing bees with some difficulty: "Lanlan, don't you think these friends of yours are a bit scary?"

    "Scary?" Lanlan turned to look at the little ones beside her. Bees: "Why are you scary? Bees are beneficial insects! They are the most important pollinating insects. They can help plants spread pollen and make plants bloom and bear fruit!

    Moreover, bees are very gentle and will not hurt people. , their food only eats nectar, and they can also produce very sweet and delicious honey. Honey can be eaten directly and used to make medicine!" When

    Lan Lan mentioned honey, her mouth watered, and she hissed. Lanlan muttered: "Lanlan hasn't eaten honey for a long time..."

    In fact, it wasn't that long. When we were on the Death Star, Lanlan often ate honey, because there was a nest of little babies living in Lanlan's small flower garden. Bees, Lanlan often dig honey and soak it in water to drink. Yaya’s mother always adds honey to the nutrient solution, so that Lanlan’s nutrient solution will become more delicious!

    But Lanlan hasn't eaten delicious nutrient solution for a long time, and hasn't drank honey water for a long time.

    The little girl supported the tearing bee in every word, which gave Ye Ling a headache.

    But...

    his eyes turned to the cabin next to him. In the cabin, the tall Feng Chilang was still huddled in a ball.

    Even the famous Feng Chilang is particularly fond of little girls. It seems that being friends with the tearing bee is not something completely unacceptable...

    Shit!

    The murderous Ripper Wasp cannot be friends with any human!

    Of course, tearing wasps cannot be friends with humans, because the races are different, and beasts are not friendly to creatures of other races.

    However, Lanlan is an exception.

    Strictly speaking, Lanlan is not a human being.

    She is natural.

    She is everything.

    She has lovingly protected and nurtured every child living in her arms for tens of billions of years.