The raise from the Dead?

The clock struck midnight. Haseena was restless as usual. Haseena with her hands had shot Anubhav Singh 10 days ago. Her brain had accepted him as a traitor.

But her conscious was telling her a different story. A part of her was still not ready to believe what had actually happened. She was suffering. A millon questions were left unanswered and to sleep soundly without finding answers to them was not in her nature.

Her whiteboard was filled with crosses and circles as if marking a target. Background noise consisted of continues beeps from a heart rate monitor and the rapid rise and fall of breath of a patient. The muffled sounds of the ward boys and nurses on the night shift was audible.

But where was she and what was she planning to do?

*****
Hello everyone!

As you can see I am back. Law and literature might go hand in hand but trust me managing these together is a big task...
I apologise for the delay and sorry for ghosting you all!!! But I am working on many things right now and this a very random, unplanned series or a short collection.

I don't know how well I'll execute the plan as I have lost touch with writing and might not make a great impact on you all... So bear with me for a while...

Adios, Jai mahakal 🧿❤️