6.

Haseena was  super stressed at work. She didn't have time to even pick any call, nor take her head out of the files. And adding to the misery, KS was giving her a hard time. KS was not listening to any of Haseena's orders. Haseena was always in bad mood whenever she came back from MPT.

It was pretty late, it was past 11.  Haseena was sitting on her couch, her head in her hand...head bursting with pain, having sever leg cramps. She was completely drained, was  feeling dull; emotionally and physically. She was continuously ignoring the phone calls.

On the other side, Anu was getting worried. He finally grabbed her spare house keys and drove to her house. He entered into her house, to find her in discomfort. He sat besides. "Haseena, kya hua?" He asked, in a  soothing voice.

Haseena looked at him and dug herself in him. It was hard to decide, was she happy, was he sad, was she crying? Anubhav knew all her gestures, the meaning behind her actions, her needs, her requirements, but this time, it was something different, more intense. He knew she was not at all fine. "Jaan... kya hua Baccha..." "H...hume... Nhi pata..." Haseena spoke, her face still dug in his chest. "Accha thik... Aapko neend aarahi hai?" Anu said, diverting her attention. " Hmmm... Par dil nhi kar raha...humare sone ka vakt nikal gaya hai... Par..." "Accha baba thik hai... Hum sula de aapko?" Anu asked, patting her back, while Haseena hmmed in agreement. "Chaliye... Chodiye hume... Aur room main chaliye..." "Aap leke chaliye" Haseena said and tightened her grip. Anu took her hands and wrapped them around his neck and her legs around his waist. He carefully got up and held her waist, as a preventative measure. He took her to the room, was giving his best shot to free himself from her grip; but failed miserably. Haseena was not ready to leave him. He finally sat on the bed, Haseena resting on his lap, in the same position; the position, in which he picked her up.

"Haseena, kya ajeeb jidd hai... Chodiye na hume" "Ab aapko bhi problem hai humse?" "Humne aisa kab kaha?" "Abhi... Aapko problem hai humse... Humare yaha hone se..." "Aapko BHI matlab? Kisne Bola Aapko ke ussko aapse problem hai?" "Kehne ki kya jaroorat? Sab dikhta hai..." "Bacche... Vistaar se bataiye..." "Anu... Pehele aap promise kijiye aap kisiko nhi batayenge..." "Nhi batayenge..." "Pakka promise? Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise baccha" Anu said and kissed her forehead.

" Sab humse nafrat karte hai... Sab... Karishma Singh bhi... Humara ek order nhi follow karti... Samjhte hai, humare khayalat nhi milte... Par jo bhi hai...hum unnke senior hai... Humare orders follow karna unnka farj hai... Par woh kya karti hai? Humne agar nhi bola hai, toh jaanbujh kar... Jaanbujh kar wohi karengi... Kal humne kaha ke uss aadmi ko sirf lekar aayiye... SIRF  lekar aane bola tha... Par woh... Woh hai ke khud ki manmaani karengi... Aur hum unhe kuch samjhane jaaye, toh hume hi zillat naseeb hoti hai... Aur koi kuch nhi bolta... Kuch nhi... H..hum jaante hai, woh humse pyaar karti hai.... Lekin agar YEH innka pyaar hai, toh hume ghutan hoti hai aise pyaar se... Agar hum unhe 1 kaam Bolte hai na karne keliye, woh humare 100 kaam badha deti hai... Ab toh roz ka hogya hai... Par hum bhi toh thak jaate hai na...hum bhi innsan hai... Hum bhi thak jaate hai... hume bhi toh hurt hota hai... Par... Par hume koi samajhna chahta hi nhi... Hum jaante hai, har jagah jazbaat kaam nhi aate... Par har jahag bhukaal bhi toh kaam nhi aata.... KS ko gusaa aaya... Hume sunakar chali jaati hai... Ya Pushpaji ko... Ya phir apni banduk leke shooting arena main... Par jab Hume gusaa aata hai toh hum kya kare? Roz ki tarah jhooti tassali dete rahe khud ko ke KS kabhi toh humara najariya samjhengi? Ya Roz ki Tarah kuch hua hi nhi... Yeh pretend karke jeete rahe? Har kisiko muskura kar face kare? Bataiye na... Kya kare hum..." And started crying. She just vented out all her emotions, all the feelings troubling her, for the past few days. Anu was dumbfounded, but was trying to sooth her, calm her.

"Baccha humari taraf dekhiye.." Anu said, after she had no tears left to shred. He gently held her chin, made her look up and kissed her forehead. He closed her eyes and kissed them. He kissed her nose, and put her to sleep, in the same position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the brightest morning for Haseena, till date. She woke up, to find herself on the bed, completely covered in blanket, Anu her her feet; asleep, with his head on her calf. He was massaging her legs while she was asleep, the last night. She smiled to herself. " Kitna pyaar karte hai humse... Hume bigaad rakha hai"

She got up from the bed, went inside the kitchen and looked at her phone. Karishma had left a sorry voice note. She smiled listening to it and remembered the last night. She was guilt struck. She remembered each and every word. She hit her forehead with her palm. She peeped inside her room, to find him still asleep. She sighed of relief and went inside the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Anu woke up and stretched out his hands. He took some time to register where he was. He looked at the bed, and found his lady missing. "Haseena... Haseena" he came outside, calling out her name, in loud yet composed manner. He went inside the kitchen and found her, busy in frothing their coffee, with the frother. He back hugged her and kissed her hair. "Good morning baccha... Are wahh... Humara baccha Apne aapse coffee froth kar raha hai... Good girl" and kissed her cheeks.

"Anu... Aap bahar baithiye... Hum breakfast laa rahe hai..." Haseena said and kissed his cheek. "Okay baccha... Dhyaan se ha... Coffee garam prateet ho rahi hai" "Haa baba... Ab jaaiye..." Haseena said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anu was on the dinner table, reading newspaper. Haseena came and snatched it. She folded it and kept it on the table. Anu smiled at her actions. She brought their breakfast and placed it in front of him. Anu looked at the food and was shocked. The coffee had a SORRY written on the froth, with white powdered sugar. Even the perfectly buttered toast had a SORRY written on it, with caramelized sugar. "Sorry kissliye bacche? " He asked with utmost sincerity and innocence. "Aap toh aise bol rahe hai, jaise aapko pata hi na ho" she said, looking down. "Jaan... Nhi pata hume... Boliye na saaf saaf..." "Woh kal raat... Humne aapki Behan ko itna bhala Bura keh diya... Aapko pareshan kara... Aur aapko humare pair dabane pade... Toh... Issliye..." She said, sounding genuinely sorry.

Anu went near her, knelt down and held her hand. She was not ready to even look at him.  "Haseena... Yaha dekhiye..." She looked at him. All she could see was love and warmth. "Aap humse gussa..." She fumbled. "Gussa? (chuckled softly) Gusaa toh dur ki baat... Hume toh atyant Khushi ho rahi hai... Aapne Hume iss kaabil samjha ke aapne aapka dil hakla kar diya humare pass..." Kissed her hands "Haseena, har innsan ki jaroorat hoti hai ke koi ussko samjhe... Koi usski baad dina toke sune... Aur hum aapse vaada karte hai... Hum aapkeliye woh role nibhayenge... Hum aapki har baat... Har duvidha... Har kashmaksh sunnenge... Humare kshamata ke anusaar usska hal nikalne main aapki sahayta karenge..." Anu concluded. He took a piece of toast and fed her. "Aayenda se Yaad rakhiye... Hum Aapse Kabhi gussa nhi hone wale" and fed her remaining breakfast. She was smiling, looking at him and thinking of his each and every word. She finally took the toast from his plate and fed her.

After the breakfast, Anu was clearing the table. Haseena went up to him and kissed his cheeks  I LOVE YOU ❤️  both of them said at the same time and hugged eachother.