8.2

"h...hum bass 10 saal ke the... Jab yeh sab hua.. hume bht koshish ki yeh sab bhoolne ki... Par... Naakaam ho gye...." Anu said, after a lot of efforts. "Ek din hum aur Maa... Aangan mein khel rahe the... Tabhi Baba aaye... Apne ek dost aur unnki wife ko lekar... Rekha aunty... Humari sabse favourite thi toh... Humare liye imported chocolates laati thi... Humare liye khilone laati thi... Sab karti thi... (Sorry... Aage ka English main hoga... My hindi vocab is very poor) I had started growing a great bond with her... She was one of the nicest people I ever met... But I never knew, there was a demon hidden inside her.... She had her secret motives... Her cruelty was efficiently hidden behind her good looks... We both used to spend so much time together... I used to love staying over at her place... One day, when dad was away for a mission, along with uncle, Maa had to go to her relatives' place. According to Maa, I was too young to be alone... So Rekha Aunty took me to her house. I was the happiest person... I was so much excited... So, I went to her place... I was enjoying the day... But at evening... Maybe even mid night... I...I don't know... She asked me to play a game with her... I was happy... Thrilled... Her games were always fun... I agreed... But this game was the last game I ever played... She...she took me to a room... I had no idea what was she upto... She made me stand in front of her, she held my hand... Tightly... She touched my lips with her other hand...she touched my cheeks...she ran her fingers through my hair... I...I was disgusted... I tried to shove her off... But...she had a tight grip... I tried to run... But that struggle caused her nails scratch my hand...I was scarred for life... She then proceeded a step ahead...she removed my shirt.... She traced my chin...my throat...my chest... Before she moved on... The doorbell rang.... Before leaving, she threatened me that if I tell this to anyone... She will tell my parents that I cheat.. I steal question papers... before the exams... I was not able to deside... She threatened me that Maa will never be able to digest this... She might die... I was scared... I agreed... I did not tell this to anyone... I was so helpless... I felt hopeless... I turned into a living dead body... It continued for a week... She used to blackmail me... I kept quiet... Uncle had a transfer... She went away... But that memories....still haunt me... I can't Haseena...I can't.... I am... DSP Anubhav Singh... Still can't forget my past... " And brokedown completely... Haseena all the while, had hugged him...was shredding tears... watching her Anu cry...

"Anu... H..hum hai na? Hum aapko chod kar nhi jaayenge... Kabhi nhi... Anu... Aap please rona band kar dijiye na... H..hum nhi dekh sakte aapko aise... rote hue...aap please shant ho jaiye... Please..." Haseena pleaded... "A...aap nhi jayengi?"  Anu asked, his eyes beaming with hope. "Nhi... bilkul bhi nahi... Hum aapke saath rahenge....aapko uthna hi pyaar karenge jitna hum aapko aaj karte hai....shayad usse jyada hi karenge... Par..." "Par kya Haseena..." "Par aapko aise rote hue, helpless nhi dekh sakte...na dekh payenge...aapke aankh main aasu hum nhi bardasht kar sakte..." Haseena said, wiping his tears... "Anu, aapne hume inspire kiya hai...aap humare role model hai...Abbu ke baad aap hi ne hume samjha hai... Anu... I can't watch you cry...I can't...I just can't..." Haseena said, keeping his head  close to her heart... She was not crying, but was shaken... She never knew that her boyfriend had gone through this at a young age... Watching him scared was scary for her as well... She might be the first one to know this...she didn't know how to react...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haseena...aap main ek jadu hai... Aapke hone se ek alag sukoon milta hai... I love you... Aapke is roop se nhi... Aapke iss dil se... Aapke iss swabhav se... Bht Prem karte hai..." Anubhav said, snuggling more and more into her lap. Haseena was patting his head lovingly, both of them were sitting on bed, ready to sleep. "Anu...aap so Jaaiye... Aapko bukhaar tha... Aapko so jaana chahiye..." "Hmmm... Aap yahi so jaaiye...humare pass..humare gale lag kar... Soyengi na?" "Bhala yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?"Haseena said, covering him with the quilt. She kissed his forehead and cheeks and wished him good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"N...nhi... Aunty... Nhi... H... hume nhi... Please....nhi..." Anu was continuously mumbling in sleep. He was having the worst nightmare... He woke up with jerk, screaming. Haseena too woke up. "Anu...kya hua? Phir se woh sab..." Haseena asked. "H...ha... W...woh... Rekha Aunty... W... wapas..." Anu fumbled..." Haseena... W...woh phirse...hume ussi najaron se..." "Anu...Anu... Yaha koi nhi hai...aap safe hai... Dekhiye... Koi nhi hai yaha... Hmmm... Aap shant rahiye..." Haseena said running her fingers through his hair. "Woh bass ek sapna tha...hum hai na yaha.. koi kaise aayega... hmmm" Anu held her hand and kissed it." Haseena, aap hume chod kar chali jaiye... Hum aapke kaabil nhi hai... H..hum aajtak move on nhi kar paaye... Aapko khush kaise rakhenge? Haseena, aap chod dijiye hume humare haal par... Aur humare jaise insaan ke saath aap ghar basana chahti hi kyu hai? Na hum aapke pyaar ke kaabil hai, na aapko koi khushi dene ke... Aap please chali jaiye... Hum aapke kya... Iss duniya ki kisi Khushi ke kabil nahi hai.... Ek choti si cheez bhool nhi skte hai hum... Aapko khush ka khakh rakhenge... Aap jaaiye...  Hume akele chod dijiye... Hum akele hi thik hai... " Anu said, in a mix of emotions. He was angry, he was scared... He was helpless..

"Chup... Ek dum chup... Ek toh yeh rona band kariye... Hum abhi aate hai... Ek aasu nhi bahana hai... Samjhe aap?" Haseena said, in a warning tone. She went out and came back with a glass of water and a photo frame in her hand. "Lijiye... Pijiye..." She said handing him the glass.  He followed her obediently. " Ab humari baat dhyaan se suniye... Samjhiye... "

"Anu... Aapne kaha na, aap kisiko bhi khushi nhi de sakte? Toh phir yeh kya hai?" Haseena showed him the photo frame. It was the photo of the day when he got selected in the force. Anu, Maa and KS were in the focus... The trio had smile on their face... "Anu... Maa kitni khush thi na.... Ek alag hi muskaan thi unnke chehrey par... Kyu? Aur aap keh rahe hai ke aap kisiko khush rakhne ke kaabil nhi... Yeh photo dekhiye..." showing her phone " Yaad hai, hum ghoomne gaye the? And humara mood off tha... Aur aapne kitne efforts liye the Humara mood thik karne... Flowers... chocolate.. and what not... And ab aap keh rahe hai aap kisiko khush nhi rakh sakte...aap humare kabil nahi hai... Anu, aapki kabiliyat bass ek haadse se kaise measure kar sakte hai? Anu... Yeh aise khayal aate kaha se hai aapke jehen main? Anu... You are efficient... You are deserving... You are worth it... Samjhe aap?  Anu... You are so strong... Aap humare brave partner hai na? Toh aap aise kaise bol sakte hai?

" Aap sahi keh rahi hai... Hum aise bass ek incident ke vajahse judge nhi kar sakte... H...hum kamzor nhi pad sakte..." "Tajurba keheta hai humara, hum mushkil se jitna bhaagenge, utni hi woh peeche aajayegi... Jo hogya hai, usse hum chah kar bhi nhi badal sakte... Par humara present, humara future toh humare haath main hai na? Hum uss par focus karte hai... Anu... Aapko bass yahi yaad rakhna hai, ke aap fighter hai... Fighter rahenge... Aur humare liye yahi mayne rakhta hai... Aur kuch nahi...." Haseena consoled him. Cupped his face and kissed his forehead and cheeks. She gave a soft peck  on his lips and hugged him. "You are strong! Very much strong and I love you just the way you are" " I love you too" He responded and pulled her into a passionate kiss...  They broke it feeling the lack of oxygen and slept soundly, wrapped in eachother's arm 💫❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took longer than expected... Sorry for the delay 🙂
Drop your views
Drop your ideas for next update I am short of them 😸

Vote  and comment