Chapter 11 The Male Protagonist Bai Yueguang's Financial Supporter (11)

Chapter 11 The Male Protagonist Bai Yueguang’s Financial Supporter (11)

  After taking a shower, Li Jinhuan randomly picked a piece of home clothes in the closet and put it on. He completely ignored the phone that was vibrating wildly on the bed and sat comfortably in front of the dressing table. I put on a facial mask.

  While I was applying the facial mask, I went downstairs to make a simple sandwich and heat up a glass of milk.

  "Host, this is Gu Zechuan's call, aren't you going to answer it?"

  Li Jinhuan raised his eyebrows. This CEO was really free enough to call him so early in the morning.

  "What's the answer? No answer."

  "The host is great, aren't you afraid that his favorability will drop?"

  "Favourability will drop? Ha..." Li Jinhuan sneered.

  She didn't believe that he would give up so easily on a woman whose appearance and personality suited him perfectly.

  On the contrary, if you are too proactive, it will make him feel that it is not interesting at all and he will soon lose interest.

  After making breakfast, Li Jinhuan went back to the room, took off the mask, washed away the remaining essence, and walked downstairs with his cell phone.

  The sunshine in the early summer morning is not too hot. The sun shines slantingly on the backyard lawn through the light clouds. The gentle breeze brings a hint of morning dew and the faint fragrance of laurel.

  Li Jinhuan placed his breakfast on the lawn next to the lazy sofa, and lay straight on the sofa, sinking deeply into it.

  She picked up the hot milk in one hand and took a sip, while holding her mobile phone in the other hand and looking at the WeChat messages.

  Chuan: Are you awake? Send me your address and I'll pick you up for dinner at noon.

  Chuan: You are obviously awake! ! How dare you not answer my call!

  Chuan: Who are you talking to on the phone? ! woman! Do you dare to answer other people's calls but not mine? !

  ...

  Li Jinhuan chuckled, put the milk back, picked up the sandwich and took a bite, his long fingers quickly jumping on the screen.

  Yue Guihuan: Is Mr. Gu so free? Your position as CEO is really easy to sit in.

  A few seconds after she said this, a phone call came in.

  Li Jinhuan recognized the owner of this phone number at a glance, and the corners of his mouth raised as if he had everything under control.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey, woman. You actually answer my call. I thought you wouldn't." Gu Zechuan's sinister tone came from the other end of the phone.

  Li Jinhuan smiled lightly and said, "Thanks to someone for my blessing, my phone calls have not stopped since this morning." There was

  silence on the other end of the phone for two seconds before Gu Zechuan's voice continued to ring: "Lu Minchen ? He told you?"

  "Uh-huh."

  Li Jinhuan slowly ate the sandwich in her hand, enjoying the warm sunshine and the fragrance of the air. She had stayed in the Space-Time Bureau all year round and had no contact with her for a long time. It’s been sunny, and indeed the sun is still good.

  "Then what did you say?" Gu Zechuan asked.

  "Well..." Li Jinhuan swung his legs and said casually, "I admit it."

  "Gu Zechuan's favorability +3, current favorability is 25."

  Gu Zechuan was sitting in the president's office, although his eyes were focused on There was a mountain of documents stacked in front of him, but his mind had already drifted to Li Jinhuan, who was a few kilometers away.

  The corners of his mouth that couldn't stop rising at all were the best proof.

  "Dong dong dong."

  "Let's talk about it later." Gu Zechuan put away his smile and looked at the office door coldly.

  Li Jinhuan naturally heard the knock on his door and knew that he was not talking to her, but she just couldn't find an excuse to hang up the phone.

  "Ah? I'm fine. I'll hang up then. Bye." After saying that, he hung up the phone without giving him any chance to react, leaving Gu Zechuan alone staring at the phone in a daze.

  (End of chapter)

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com