Chapter 6 The male protagonist Bai Yueguang's financial sponsor (6)

  "Hello."

  A familiar voice came from the other end of the phone. There was a hint of forbearance in the voice, as if even the word was squeezed out from between the teeth.

  "Hello? Who are you?" Li Jinhuan asked knowingly.

  She can now imagine how Gu Zechuan on the other side had a hateful expression when she asked this question. It was fun to think about it.

  "Host, you are so bad."

  Sure enough, the person on the other end of the phone paused, and there was a faint sound of heavy breathing.

  It seemed like he was really pissed off.

  "Woman, you are the first person who dares to put me on the blacklist!" After a while, Gu Zechuan's gritted teeth came from the other end of the phone.

  Li Jinhuan chuckled: "Oh, it turns out to be Mr. Gu. You are also the first person to be on my blacklist. Don't you feel honored?" "

  You!" The breathing on the other end of the phone became more and more rapid, Li Jinhuan said. Jin Huan doubted whether he would be so angry with her.

  "Mr. Gu, has any woman ever hung up on you?" Li Jinhuan raised his voice, picked up a pack of cigarettes, opened the car window a little, lit a cigarette with a lighter, took a deep breath and exhaled heavily.

  Two slender fingers held the cigarette between them. A faint wisp of tobacco floated into the air and gradually disappeared. Her eyes gradually drifted to the sixth floor of the tall building in front of her.

  Gu Zechuan obviously didn't know why she suddenly asked this question. He felt that his right eyelid began to twitch, and an ominous premonition went straight to Tianling Gai: "No." "

  Then there is now." After Li Jinhuan finished speaking, he didn't give it. Without any chance to respond, Gu Zechuan quickly hung up the phone, leaving Gu Zechuan alone in confusion listening to the busy tone of the phone.

  After Gu Zechuan realized what he was doing, he was so angry that he almost smashed his phone.

  Shen Qinghuan came over at the right time, sat down next to him, put her arm around his, and said coquettishly: "Zechuan, that woman doesn't know what's good, so don't argue with her." This was

  also the first time she had seen Rong Rong. The woman who Gu Zechuan had lost his composure over and over again... was dangerous.   Gu Zechuan drank a glass of wine and then slowly calmed down. He

  gently pushed Shen Qinghuan away with a cold face, stood up and said to Liu Qingchen: "Check it for me. Find out all the information about this woman!"

Well...this woman is really good! How dare you do this to me! I'll make you cry and beg me!

  "Gu Zechuan's favorability +2, current favorability is 12."

  Li Jinhuan, who was about to call back to his agent, suddenly heard another system voice in his mind.

  "Host, why are you so angry with Gu Zechuan? Why is Gu Zechuan's favorability increasing instead of decreasing? I can feel that he is almost mad to death."

  Li Jinhuan took another puff of cigarette and sneered: "Such a condescending attitude It is too easy for men to get things, whether it is money or women, so they will only feel that life lacks challenges, and they are surrounded by people who are willing to give in. Although they do not refuse, they are also very boring. It is too easy to get, naturally. Then they won't cherish it."

  "On the contrary, the more they are denied, the more it will arouse their desire to win or even control, and they will appear like hunters to hunt the prey they like. "

  Li Jinhuan raised his hand and made a pistol gesture, pointed it in the direction of the sixth floor, and raised his lips: "But...who...is the real prey? Bang."

  Advanced hunters are often Appearing as prey.

  (End of chapter)