Chapter 2 The Male Protagonist Bai Yueguang's Financial Supporter (2)

  Li Jinhuan looked at the cloakroom that all women would envy, but there was no trace of joy in his eyes.

  Because most of the clothes here are of pure and cute style, which actually don't match the original owner's temperament at all. Just because Shen Qinghuan follows this style, she must be the same as Shen Qinghuan.

  Li Jinhuan turned around the cloakroom in disgust, and finally found a sexy black suspender dress in the corner, with sparkling sequins on it, sparkling under the light.

  She remembered that this seemed to be a birthday gift that her little agent secretly bought for her. Even the little agent knew what she was suitable to wear, but Lu Minchen did not.

  How sad.

  "System, confirm Gu Zechuan's location."

  "Host sir, Gu Zechuan is at Nightingale Club now. Lu Minchen is also on his way to Nightingale. He seems to be going to Shen Qinghuan." "

  Oh?" Li Jinhuan heard this. , the corner of his mouth raised a perfect arc, "It seems that the actors are all here."

  Li Jinhuan walked into the bathroom barefoot unhurriedly, took off his clothes, hot water flowed from the top of his head to his heels, and the water in the bathroom The mirror was also foggy from the heat radiating from the hot water.

  Li Jinhuan raised his hand to gently wipe away the water mist on the mirror, and a breathtakingly beautiful face appeared in the mirror.

  Gu Zechuan, are you ready to take the challenge?

  Li Jinhuan walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower, leaving water footprints on the floor. She put on the black suspender skirt, took a pair of black high heels from the shoe rack, put on light makeup casually, and picked up her bag. Out the door with the car keys.

  Although the house she lives in now belongs to Lu Minchen, her car does belong to her, and her family situation is good, but her parents are abroad and Lu Minchen doesn't know about it.

  Li Jinhuan drove his Rolls-Royce to the door of Nightingale Club and attracted the attention of many people before he even got out of the car.

  The Nightingale Club is the largest nightclub in the country. Not just anyone can enter. The people inside are either rich or wealthy, and the drinks inside are also horribly expensive. You can easily spend hundreds of thousands or even millions upon entering.

  After parking the car, Li Jinhuan got out of the car with his bag in hand. He happened to see a familiar car parked next to him. Wasn't this Lu Minchen's car? It seems that it has arrived.

  "Host, they are in Box 602."

  Li Jinhuan raised his head and looked at the twenty-story tall building in front of him. This entire building is the Nightingale Club. The first six floors are the club, and the above are all hotels. The uses are simply self-evident.

  Only VIP customers can access the sixth floor of the club.

  When Li Jinhuan was worrying about how to get to the sixth floor, he suddenly saw an advertisement shot by Shen Qinghuan playing on the big screen in the shopping mall nearby.

  Shen Qinghuan actually looks a bit similar to her, but unfortunately, they have completely different styles, but as long as you don't look carefully, there should be no problem.

  Li Jinhuan put on her sunglasses and walked towards the club with her ten centimeters high heels.

  The security guard at the door had just seen her getting out of the Rolls-Royce, so he was very discerning and did not stop her.

  But as soon as he entered the club door, Li Jinhuan was stopped by the front desk clerk.

  "Miss, do you have an appointment?"

  Li Jinhuan coughed lightly and said coldly: "I'm looking for someone." He looked aloof.

  "Excuse me, who are you? Who are you looking for? Let me register the box number."

  Li Jinhuan was a little helpless as the front desk lady was too diligent. Li Jinhuan slowly pulled down his sunglasses, revealing a pair of seductive peach blossom eyes. She is so charming, and there is a small tear mole in the corner of her eye, which adds to her charm.

  (End of chapter)