Chapter 10 The male protagonist Bai Yueguang's financial supporter (10)

Chapter 10 The male protagonist Bai Yueguang’s financial supporter (10)

  Li Jinhuan raised the corners of his mouth and showed a pleasant smile: "A... simple guy."

  It is obvious that in this hunt of chasing each other, Li Jinhuan Jinhuan felt the joy of hunting.

  The agent glanced at her doubtfully and didn't ask any more questions. He always felt that Li Jinhuan in front of him seemed completely different from before.

  In the past, Li Jinhuan was submissive, had low self-esteem and was sensitive.

  Now, Li Jinhuan's whole body exudes the light of confidence, making people unconsciously follow her figure with their eyes, feeling that everything around her will become eclipsed.

  Yue Guihuan: Young Master Gu, you are the only one with a head full of dirty thoughts. Are you an animal that thinks in the lower body?
  Chuan: What did you say? ! Can you say that again? !

  Yue Guihuan: Haven’t you heard a sentence? The male managers of female celebrities are basically...

  Gu Zechuan was slightly startled. How could he not know that as the president of the International Film and Television Group, it was impossible that he had not heard of such rumors, but he did not expect it to be true.

  Chuan: Then he is a man too!

  Li Jinhuan raised his eyebrows, this man must be too difficult to deal with.

  Yue Guihuan: Mr. Gu, are you worrying too much? Could it be that you... have fallen in love with me?
  Chuan: Who likes you? ! What kind of woman do I, Gu Zechuan, want? Stop being so sentimental!

  "Gu Zechuan's favorability +2, current favorability is 22."

  Li Jinhuan chuckled and said to himself: "A man who talks what he means."

  Yue Guihuan: Oh? Yeah? It's getting late. Good night, Mr. Gu.

  After Li Jinhuan finished posting, he closed his phone and stopped reading the messages.

  Gu Zechuan was left alone looking at the last message she sent and feeling aggrieved.

  This feeling of being led by the nose is too frustrating!

  Seeing that Tian Tian was completely chatted to death, Gu Zechuan had no choice but to say, "Don't drag me into the dark room! Otherwise you will be doomed!" He put away his phone bitterly and went to take a shower.

  He felt like he was crazy for being so interested in a woman.

  The most hateful thing is that he was actually led by this woman, and she was playing tricks on him from beginning to end!
  The warm water flows from the top of the head to the heels, and there is no way to get rid of the irritability in my heart.

  So our Young Master Gu has a rare insomnia.

  Hateful woman, I must make you cry and beg me!

  On the other hand, Li Jinhuan didn't have to make breakfast for Lu Minchen without any announcement. He slept comfortably until he woke up naturally.

  Li Jinhuan sat up from the bed, stretched comfortably, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table and saw that there were a dozen missed calls and a dozen WeChat messages.

  "Tsk tsk, luckily I muted my phone yesterday."

  Those dozen missed calls were all from Lu Minchen, and the dozen or so WeChat messages were also sent by Lu Minchen. The general meaning is that in He mocked her and ran to live with Gu Zechuan as soon as she broke up with him. She couldn't wait any longer.

  Li Jinhuan raised his eyebrows, living with Gu Zechuan?
  She didn't need to think about it to know who had released this news. Who else but Gu Zechuan could have released this news?

  Li Jinhuan replied to a message and threw his phone on the bed. He walked barefoot into the bathroom and took a comfortable bath. He missed the phone call with Lu Minchen again.

  Yue Guihuan: Well, yes, I live with Gu Zechuan. I slept on his bed last night. It was soft and comfortable, so I slept until just now.

  (End of chapter)