Chapter 4: The Male Protagonist Bai Yueguang's Financial Supporter (4)

 "Oh?" Li Jinhuan raised the corner of his mouth and walked towards him. He put one hand on the back of the sofa beside him and picked up the one in his hand with the other. After drinking the wine glass, he raised his head and downed it in one gulp, and said with a smile, "How boring is it for me to drink alone? Why don't you, sir, come with me?"

  Gu Zechuan raised his eyebrows. Faced with such an obvious temptation, if he could still refuse He is not Gu Zechuan.

  He immediately let go of the two waitresses beside him, gave them a sum of money and let them go.

  "Interesting, but why don't you take off your sunglasses?" Gu Zechuan grabbed her waist and held her in his arms.

  Li Jinhuan was waiting for this moment, raised his hand and slowly took off his sunglasses, revealing a face that shocked them all.

  Several people subconsciously looked at Shen Qinghuan, and then at Li Jinhuan. They were a little surprised. They looked so similar, they were almost like sisters.

  However, Li Jinhuan has a more outstanding temperament than Shen Qinghuan, and her face is more charming, especially the tear mole, which directly raises the level of her entire face to a higher level.

  When everyone was surprised, only Lu Minchen's face darkened and he glared at Li Jinhuan.

  Li Jinhuan did not dodge, and met his gaze directly, smiling at him with a victor's attitude.

  The interaction between the two was also seen by Gu Zechuan. It seemed that their relationship was unusual.

  Gu Zechuan has always liked to argue with Lu Minchen about anything since he was a child. Women, money, and career are all things he wants to compete with him for. Because the two families are family friends, they have often been compared since they were young.

  Just to see Lu Minchen's angry look, he deliberately dug Shen Qinghuan into his name.

  Because he knew that Lu Minchen liked Shen Qinghuan.

  Now that I saw that the relationship between the two was unusual, I became interested again.

  Gu Zechuan put a glass of wine into Li Jinhuan's hand, took a glass of wine himself, hooked his arm with Li Jinhuan, and drank a glass of wine with her, but his eyes fell on Lu Minchen from time to time.

  As expected, Lu Minchen's face turned even darker.

  Gu Zechuan raised the corner of his mouth and showed a faint smile: "What's wrong, Minchen, do you know her?" "

  ...No." Lu Minchen looked away, his mood was obviously extremely bad, so he stood up and said, " Sorry Zechuan and Qing Huan, I remembered that I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

  After saying that, he glared at Li Jinhuan again, slammed the door and left.

  There was silence in the box again. Li Jinhuan saw that it was almost over and it was time to end, so he stood up with his bag and prepared to leave.

  Gu Zechuan called out to her again: "I haven't said you can leave yet."

  Li Jin smiled happily, turned around and said with disdain, "Mr. Gu, is there anything else you can do?"

  "I haven't finished the wine yet. Here." Gu Zechuan said, pointing to the wine on the table.

  Li Jinhuan lowered his eyes and glanced at the wine on the table, and sneered: "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, my drinking fee is very expensive, and..."

  Li Jinhuan's voice paused, and he held on to it with one hand. On the back of the sofa next to his head, a hand gently lifted his chin, and said with a hint of temptation in his voice: "I'm not very interested in old men. In comparison, I'm more interested in the gentleman next to you." ."

  After saying that, he winked at Liu Qingchen, took out his hand and handed it to Liu Qingchen and said, "How about it? Leave a phone number or WeChat message?"

  Liu Qingchen had not yet been shocked by Li Jinhuan calling Gu Zechuan an "old man" After he came to his senses, Gu Zechuan snatched the cell phone in front of him.

  (End of chapter)