chapter 10

Navya's pov

I'm at my place in campus. My home Shinde institute. I stay in small apartment that so close to my professor who I assist. Mr. Ranvijay
Shinde, founder of this institute. He built this institute for students who really love education. I'm proud I'm his assistant. He chose me when I was doing my graduation 2years. I love him like my grandfather. We have great bond that can't be explained in words.

When he makes any new dish I'm the one to try it first. I do something I go to him for advice. I was at my parents for 2 days I enjoyed there with family had fun. Today I brought my younger sister with me as she wants to stay for a week.

He is become my go to human. When I reached I meet my "dadu" first I call him dadu. When we don't work. Said I'm home hugged him got my blessings. And now was seating my wardrobe. When Sara said "girl you're kitchen is broke, i think I need to fix it." "Talking about fixing your broke stomach that's growling, is not fixing my kitchen tho." I replied.

"Ok fine I'm hell hungry, going to get something from the convience store. Do you need anything I will get it."
She asked.
"Get me some instant noodles and go with the key, I'm heading to have shower. Don't disturb me ring the doorbell. And get shadow's food also, i will go get him from dadu after I shower."

I was done with my wardrobe. And went in for shower. I was having nice warm shower. When my phone started raining. I was in bathroom how was I suppose to receive the call so just ignored. But it ringed again and again almost for 5 minutes. It stopped raining after the 5 time. After 10 minutes so the door bell rang.

I crushed Sara, cause I already told her to carry the keys. The bell rang for second time making me irritated. I dried myself and in bathrobe went to open the door before the third bell rings.

"Asshole coming, can't you carry you're keys." I said opening the door.
Only to hear deep husky manly voice saying "do you welcome all your guest like this." My eyes wide open staring in shock at the person. This can't be true how can he be here.

___________________________________________________________________
________________

Guys vote for me and do follow and don't forget to give you review on the story your support does matter
Enjoy your day 💗🌹