Yousang felt that the little girl was too cautious: "I'm not quite healthy. You can see that the wounds are healing. I don't feel uncomfortable. Go on, go on."

    Lan Lan pouted her mouth and raised her head. Turning aside: "Big brother, please stop talking. Lanlan is responsible for big brother's body. Lanlan is a little doctor now, and big brother is the patient. The patient must listen to the doctor!" This is how Dr. Val's

    father told other people. My parents said that other parents would sometimes fight secretly and get bruises all over their bodies. When they went to see Val’s father for medical treatment, Val’s father would be so cruel to them!

    Lanlan pursed her little mouth. She also imitated Val's father's fierce expression and said to her elder brother: "Brother, if you disobey me, Lanlan will spank you!"

    Spanking is very painful!

    "Pfft!"

    Yousang couldn't hold it back and laughed out loud. He looked at the little girl's deliberately puffed-up face...

    Oops, I wanted to pinch her again!

    [Ah ah ah, Doctor Lanlan is so cute! ]

    [So Lanlan really absorbed the energy from the stone and then transferred it to Yousang? This... this is impossible...]

    [Of course it's impossible, Yousang is just coaxing her to play, can't you see? Look at Yousang's feet, aren't they still bloody? Can you tell that they have been treated? 】

    The barrage obviously forgot that energy therapy is a treatment from the inside out. Just like when you are lying in a treatment cabin and your mental power absorbs the treatment energy, the first thing to be healed must be your mental power, followed by Your internal organs are ultimately your external injuries.

    The little energy in the stone is now healing Yousang's innermost leg bones and nerves. Of course, the outer skin and flesh are still bloody.

    ——In

    the office of the general manager of Yaxing's "Deadly Training Ground".

    The violent god took out a piece of paper and casually wiped the blood on the joints of his right hand with a tissue.

    After wiping away the blood, he crumpled the tissue into a ball and threw it into the trash can. Then he looked up at the young man opposite who had a bruised nose and face and was lying on the office chair dying.

    When the person in charge saw that the person who had beaten him into a pig's head was looking over again, he was so frightened that his body trembled, and tears flowed down his face.

    The violent god said calmly: "Can we get this person out now?"

    The person in charge was about to collapse: "You just beat me to death, there is nothing you can do, there is still nothing you can do, I also want to get that little girl out, she The existence of the program has seriously interfered with our normal live broadcast, but I am only the person in charge of this program, and I am not the person in charge of our company. The boss above is not allowed, the major investors are not allowed, and even the president has not spoken. How can I You dare to make your own decisions!"

    Li Jie looked at the man with a gloomy gaze without any emotion.

    The person in charge quickly turned on his optical brain and displayed a series of communication numbers: "This is the communication number of our President Wei, why don't you find him? He just arrived at Yaxing yesterday, and his daughter is also in the fatal training ground , and his daughter has a very good relationship with the 3S ability user Mianfeng. His daughter will definitely be able to make it to the end. He definitely doesn’t want Lanlan’s appearance to affect the results of his daughter’s competition, so he should also be eager to bring Lanlan to the competition. Lan get it out as soon as possible!"