In the early morning, the forest is filled with thick fog and twists and turns; the little girl is running quickly from this thick fog.

She was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I didn't pay attention last night. When I looked at her today, I saw that the clothes on her body were quite dirty. The small backpack she carried on her back was also very dirty. It's just that today's backpack seemed to be a little more bulging than yesterday. , I don’t know what else is inside.

"Big brother!" Lanlan ran to Yousang and lay down. Under the big tree, the little girl tried her best to raise her neck, and smiled sweetly on her little face. "I'm sorry, big brother, Lanlan is late. Big brother, you are here." It’s amazing, you can actually sleep on a tree. If Lanlan sleeps on a tree, she will definitely fall down.”

The little girl just saw her elder brother sleeping on a tree from a distance. When Lan Lan was a child, she also wanted to imitate the bird and sleep on the tree, but then she fell down. Fortunately, the big tree uncle caught her with soft fallen leaves. She, Lanlan, was not injured, but since then, her parents have not allowed Lanlan to climb trees alone.

Yousang supported the tree trunk with one hand and moved neatly; he jumped down and lightly hooked himself with his index finger; his bangs were casual; he raised his handsome man and his chin: "It's not a big deal."

Lan Lan still felt that her eldest brother was powerful, so she stared at his face again.

Yousang's tone suddenly became more arrogant. He touched his washed face and said, "I had too much blood on my body last night and it didn't look good. Now I look like my original self. It's normal for you to think I'm handsome." ;."

Lan Lan actually doesn't know what handsome is, but she still nods her head, smiles and cheers: "Big brother is so handsome!"

"Harmful." Yousang waved his hand towards the little girl and pointed to the bushes; Wan Mo Scorpion said: "Here, that broken scorpion didn't wake up last night. I don't know if he is dead."

Lan Lan quickly ran to the little scorpion, squatted down and checked the little scorpion's vital signs.

"No, the little scorpion is not dead." After Lanlan was sure, she went to check the little scorpion's injuries. Looking at it, Lanlan felt something was wrong: "Brother, what do you think Lanlan thinks, the herbs on the little scorpion? , a little less?”

【I know I know! I reported that at midnight last night, Yousang took a look at Wan Mo Scorpion and found that Wan Mo Scorpion's wound seemed to be real. The bleeding had stopped and his breathing was getting smoother. He stole Wan Mo Scorpion's herbs and went to them. He put it on himself! 】

[He is a person with 3S abilities, but he actually picks up ferocious beasts and uses second-hand herbs, which is simply inhumane and unscrupulous! 】

"Is it missing? Did it move around on its own and rub off?" Yousang crossed his arms and leaned against a tree trunk, telling lies without blinking an eye.

However, he still moved his left leg back. His ankle was still attached to the grass mud that he had pulled off from Wan Mo Scorpion. Don't mention it, 3s herbal medicine is 3s herbal medicine. This recovery ability is really; amazing. He had it early in the morning. After taking a look, my friend, not only has the bleeding stopped, but it seems to have started to grow new flesh.