Also with Eshanth and Kairav on Aadhira's side, Ruchi was hell-spooked and she knew that she had to do something to maintain herself in Dev's good books. Eshanth was Ruchi's colleague in the mafia. He was always better at work than Ruchi and that always led Ruchi to hold envy against him.

Also, she was here to reap the seeds of jealousy and misunderstanding which her mother instructed her to sow.

Eshanth stood in front of Ruchi, obstructing her way, "Kaha chali Ms.Rajvanshi, humse bina mile?" Ruchi glared at him fiercely and looked at Aadhira who stood smirking beside him at a distance, "Hath jao Eshanth mere raaste se"

Eshanth didn't gave a damn, "Waise tumhe Ms.Rajvanshi bulau ya chidku chipkali?" He turned towards Aadhira, "Second wala zyada sahi rhega na Ira?"

Aadhira nodded gladly," Better than chudail bhaiya! Wo nickname purana ho gya h waise bhi." Eshanth chuckled, still staring at Ruchi who was fuming with anger.

"Dogli aurat bhi bula skt-" Aadhira tried adding when Ruchi screeched at her, making Eshanth's eyes turn darker than they already were. No one shouts at his sister. Mind it No one.

"Chup!" Ruchi looked like she would snap their heads, If possible," Tum dono mujhe chudail bulate the?"

"Harkatein aisi krogi toh aur kya hi bulaenge" Aadhira snapped. "Waise bhi tumhe chudail bolke hum chudail prajati ki bezzati hi krrr rhe h. Tabhi toh unhone tumhare jaisi ek humare peeche chhod di"

Eshanth laughed holding his stomach, he loved his sister more than infinity, whenever her roasting self took over. She really could show anyone their place.

Ruchi held her finger up pointing it at Aadhira, "Aadhira Tu bhul rhi h. Bachpan me mai kaise tujhe kaise sabak sikhati thi!"

Before Aadhira could reply Eshnath held Ruchi's neck, choking her, lifting her from the ground as Eshanth was much taller than her. "Sunn Ruchi, mai jaanta hu tujhe teri aukat dikhane ke liye meri behen hi kaafi h par yaad rkhna agar tune usse dubara koi bhi nuksaan pahuchane ki glti bhi ki na toh zinda ghad dunga tujhe yahin"

"Aadh-hir-a, he-l-p, "Ruchi said while choking, side glancing at Aadhira who looked in no mood to stop her brother from committing a murder.

"Help kyun?" Aadhira smirked, " Aaj kal dharti pe bojh bahut bhadh gye h Ruchi, ek aad uth bhi jyega toh mujhe koi dikkat nhi h" Corner of Eshanth's lips also curved upwards hearing his sister. He continued what he was doing.

When Aadhira felt like someone was coming, she tapped Eshanth's shoulder and he left an almost fainting, breathless Ruchi. Whose hand immediately had a grip around her neck and let out a sigh of relief as if making sure she was still alive.

Aadhira bent down to Ruchi's level, with a fierce look in her eye that made Ruchi gulp audibly in fear, "Umeed h, tumhare isss non-existent dimaag me ye baat fit ho gyi hogi. Meri advise mano toh apni dayan maa ki baatein manna band krrr do." Aadhira said with a scoff," Kisi dinn woh budhiya khud toh maregi hi saath me tumhara bhi narak ka ticket fix kra degi"

Aadhira's last words were more of an advice dipped in mockery. She got up leaving Ruchi still gasping for breath on the ground. Aadhira conveyed Eshanth a nod as he slide his hand around his sister's shoulder protectively, whispering, "Lagta h sahi haddi totti h baccha"

Aadhira laughed loudly, patting his bicep, "Of course bhaiya"

-×-

Eshanth and Aadhira again entered the living room while Aadhira laughing, and everyone gave them a shocked expression. Arjun looked at them, thinking- Isse toh Eshanth hi mana skta tha.