74 ✨

"Baby, just go to work hm? With you here I can't concentrate on anything! Plus, its the succession meeting, Namjoon will come here to get you any minute now!" Lisa whined.

"Don't whine. I'll be here whether you like it or not Lili. Until Namjoon picks me up." Jungkook worked on his laptop while she sat there eating nuts.

She munched on it loudly just to annoy him to the core. "You remember what happened the last time you munched on food loudly right." He said it so plainly like it wouldn't make her go red.

Lisa slowly faded her noise to quiet, although Jungkook had his ear buds in with the meeting he was at.

She got up to go to the toilet and that when it hit her. The numbing and painful feeling started circulating in her stomach and she held her belly and fell back on to the sofa.

"Are you okay?" With his earbuds in, He didnt hear her fall back and wince.

"Jun-" She tried to reach him, But he was arched down, writing notes.

"Li, are you okay?" He turned around to look at her.

His eyes were suprised by the scene and he quickly got up. He dialed the ambulance as soon as possible and then Jisoo.

"Take a deep breath Lisa. Deep breathe." Jungkook pat her slowly as tears passed through her eyes.

2 minutes later, the ambulance still wasn't here.

"Why is this darned vehicle still not here?" He cursed under his breath, inaudibly so that Lisa couldn't hear.

"This won't do." He got up and grabbed the car keys. The slight panic was starting to get up his throat.

He carried her, in his arms, to the car while she closed her eyes, holding his white jacket tightly.

He let her to the passenger seat first before getting into his seat. The black car sped through all the traffic.

The car Bluetooth rang loudly, startling his daze. "Why?" Was the first thing he said to Jisoo who called.

"Kook, why did you call?" Jisoo asked.

"Lisa, Lisa is going into labour Noona." Jungkook said.

"What? Theres 2 weeks left though" Jennie's voice was heard.

"Doesn't matter, Can one of you go to our house and get something for me? It's a white bag in the corner of the kitchen, next to the glass door that leads to the garden. Thanks. We'll be at Seoul University Hospital ." Jungkook cut the call as they approached the hospital.

He had messaged Taehyung earlier so The hospital cart was waiting outside with a couple nurses.

His SUV stopped and the nurses assisted Lisa through to the Operating theatre.

"Hold on li." Jungkook was allowed inside the theatre with Lisa because he was the father.

"Right nurse Lee standby." The doctor put her gloves on and got ready.

Jisoo and jennie just arrived at the hospital. Rosè said she'll pick up the bag and come to the hospital.

Jisoo stood outside the Operating theatre, praying as she usually would when she's in the hospital. Jennie sat on the bench, contacting Lisa's and Jungkook's parents.

Jungkook came out for a minute because Hyunjin requested an emergency message being passed on to him.

"Master. I've brought the laptop for the-" Hyunjin was cut off by Jungkooks angry voice.

"Shut it off." He ordered.

"Elder Master Jaehyung-"

"Hes not going to let me rest anyway. Wait for the operation to go well Hyunjin."