63 🫰

Jungkook and Lisa sat together in the bench at the backyard.

Jaejun was waddling around with a teddy bear.

"Imagine Jun understanding that he is going to have a little sibling..." Lisa talked.

"That would be great, no?"

"It would...but I'm scared that it another son. You know how much I'm already going through with one son" Lisa joked.

"Don't worry wifey, if it's another boy I have a chance to make you a for a girl again." Jungkook whispered.

"You shameless little- mhmmm" He kissed her to stop her saying more.

Jaejun be like : ewww

He grabbed her jaw and kissed her harder.

They only pulled off when Lisa ran put of breathe.

"Have I ever told you that you are a good kisser?" Lisa asked with a playful smile.

"Not really" He chuckled.

"Well you are.." she smiled wider.

"Nice coming from you."

"Wrong answer! You were supposed to say well that's a first" Lisa shook her head with a disappointed expression.

"Women are too hard to handle." Jungkook sighed.

"I agree son." Marco entered the scene.

"Dad."

"Dad"

Lisa and Jungkook got up and greeted.

"Sit sit. Lisa come here and give dad a hug" Marco smiled.

Lisa ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Congratulations Hmm. Mom told me."

"Thanks dad." Lisa smiled.

"Can I talk to Jungkook for a second?"

"Yep. Junjun come to eomma" Lisa smiled and took Jaejun to her hands, leaving the two men alone.

"So, How's business?" Marco asked.

"Not bad. But its super hard to get Chanyeol park to sign under us." Jungkook sighed.

"The world famous oil company owner?" Marco asked.

"Hmm. If you saw the pictures of me and his sister, that's me trying to please Chanyeol. You know I don't do that father. But this deal could save generations of The Jeon Industry to come." Jungkook said.

"I know Jungkook. Leave it whether you are good family man. In business, I know you rule." Marco complimented.

"Thank you dad."

"Well my advice for you as a man in Chef business for 30 years is, Don't beg him. Let him come to you. You need to up your game so much that it's impossible for him to say no." Marco said.

"My mind ran across that thought. But we need a oil company to sign under us especially fuel. Our new car is coming up and the hype is high up." Jungkook spoke.

"Hmm. I'll try to do what I can Jungkook. Don't worry." Marco assured.

_________________________________

1

month later.

They were in Korea now.

Lisa still went to work, obviously.

Her part in Taeyongs Shoong went viral.

Life was good. They were planning on going on your next year, after lisa gives birth.