49 🫰

"Is this your Daughter-in-law?" One of the ladies asked.

"Well..Yes." Madam jeon said blinking intensely.

"She is well pretty, but I've never seen her before...who is she?"

"She- uh comes from Thailand." That took Madam Jeon alot of confidence and bravery because if a Full Korean Elder child doesn't marry a Korean, its considered Bad in Korea.

"Thailand? Dokmiyah..No offence but How did you allow this?"

"I-"

"Because Oppa was in love with her? I'm sorry aunties but I suggest you do what you came for rather than poking your nose in other people's business" soyeon smiled sarcastically.

Dokmi for once felt happy and amused about Soyeons Potty mouth..

"Yeonah, Jisoo unnie gave me a call so I'll brb" Lisa bowed to the aunties and left.

Lisa went out to see Jisoo and just as she guess Jisoo was there in one of the rarest car type of lamborghini.

"Annyeong" Jisoo got down in this dress :

"Oh damn...Unnie are you the main event, because you should be!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Hahah...Stop it" Jisoo smacked her.

"Where is my favourite neice?" Lisa asked.

"Wait until I tell Hwari and Jennie"

"Yah..." Lisa whined.

Jisoo opened the door to Jinyi.

"Lisaaaa!" Jinyi hugged her.

"Ay, how many times do I have to tell this kid, Call her Ahjumma or Aunty" Jisoos scolded.

"Call me Noona" Lisa joked.

"Lisa noona!"

"Sounds nice, but Jinyi, can I steal your dress?" Lisa asked.

"Dior, my eomma said." Jinyi proudy stated.

" Jinyi proudy stated