Ch 6

An: **Disclaimer, this chapter is heavy smut with some bdsm.  It contains themes of temperature play, knife play, gunplay, rigger/rope bunny, sadist, and masochist.** Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all. If I don't come back for an update for 2023 then HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone has the best 2024 that life can offer. Thank you for reading my stories and can't wait to continue with you all. Good morning or whichever time you're reading this. It was inspired by One of The Girls by The Weeknd ;) I hope you guys enjoy this one and I will also be posting the mood video on Twitter, TikTok, Tumblr, and Ko-fi. May you all have the best day and take care.

Your eyes open when you feel Yoongi shift off of the bed, his back is towards you. Laying there quietly looking at the purplish marks on his back, he strips fully naked and goes towards the bathroom to get ready for work. You had no idea who you could talk to about this situation and the fear was starting to set in. Did he really kill that man sitting next to Hyunjin? Was it all a dream? Shifting on the bed feeling the skin tightening and throbbing around the burn. You cry in pain as you pull back the sheets and see the pus that has crusted over from one of the blisters popping open. IT WAS REAL, All of that last night was... Your mind rewinded everything that happened and you lay there in disbelief.

You tried to get off of the bed but you were so sore in every inch of your body so you just turned on the TV and started watching movies

You tried to get off of the bed but you were so sore in every inch of your body so you just turned on the TV and started watching movies. After about 30 minutes he comes back still naked and sits at your feet on the bed, "Good morning, darling." Sitting there quietly, flipping through channels, his head cocks to the side, "You have no reason to be angry, you act like I fucking hurt you... I'm sorry again, I'll make it up to you." Still ignoring him, turning up the volume, he moves closer to you and flings the remote across the room. Roughly grabbing your chin to glare into your eyes, "Yn... Don't piss me off!" Your hand wraps around his wrist, "...Or what, you'll cut my fingers off too, kill me with a chainsaw."

His eyes roll, "Trust me, I don't want to kill you because I love you." Moving his hand away from your face, "The fuck-" His hand wraps around your neck and he pushes your head down to the pillow. Glaring at his dark brown eyes as he hovers over you, grunting, "Don't make this harder than it needs to be... I'm giving you off from the brothel this week, give you time to heal." He swiftly walks toward his dresser, puts on some boxers, and puts on his suit. You had a sudden burst of energy and walked towards the closet where he was changing, "I-I need to work Yoongi so I can get the rest of the money for the surgery and you'll never have to see me again."

He scoffs, "You will get the money, I promise you babe... Trust me, you're next client will be just as rough... Lots of stamina, so... Do as I say, yeah?!" Slowly walking back to the bed, "Yeah whatever. I guess I'll be here wasting away with that fucking bitch... Have a good day at work." He returns to where you are and leans in for a kiss, "I love you." You say in a whisper, "Love you too, bye." Sybil knocks on the door and enters the room and he instructs her not to cause any problems for you. He tells her to bring some medicine for your discomfort and to bring all of your meals upstairs for the day, along with plenty of water. She glares at you, then bows to him, "Yes, Mr. Min," and then he leaves for work.