Family Matters

On social media, Daniel's debut on Raw had gone through the roof and had gone viral. There was tons of love going through Daniel, especially with the people that he grew up around.

His parents hugged him very tightly, especially since this is the first time that they had seen him ever since Daniel went to the Military school.

Here was some of the comments:

@natbynature: I am so proud of you @pedigree_marine!

@apollowwe: Another talented star, just in moments.

@romanreigns: I guess more competition is here.

@undertaker: It still feels like it was just yesterday that you were going to the marines.

@johncena: You are making me feel old!! 😭

@dangerousmike: Dude, you need to start telling me stuff.

Of course, his mother has many concerns, especially with the scars on his body. Hunter had to make sure Stephanie didn't hyperventilate with how fast she was talking.

As for the next week for RAW, he was scheduled for a backstage segment throughout the show. Once Daniel arrives at the arena, he sees a lady struggling with her bags, and so, Daniel being the gentleman he is, goes to help her, and that lady is Lacey Evans.

Daniel: Excuse me miss. Do you need any help with those?

Lacey: Don't I ever sugah. Please be careful of this, the zipper broke and it contains my ring gear.

Daniel: Of course, I will happy to help a fellow marine.

Lacey: Yes, I was wondering, what was with the sudden switch to wrestling? With your posts on social media, I would have thought that you enjoyed it.

Daniel: I had too many injuries for it. Especially my leg, with it being nearly chopped off.

Lacey: Oh my goodness, that's horrible. I know that your mother would have been worried sick.

Daniel chuckles as he told her stories about his time as a marine.

Raw
11/27/2017

Right before the show, a camera spots a black SUV that pulls up to the arena, and the camera zooms in some athletic shoes.

Everybody cheers as the person that showed up is the Good Prince, Daniel McMahon.

To start off the show, Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro after a ripcord knee. Then Samoa Joe makes Titus O'Neil tap out to the Coquina Clutch. Bray Wyatt takes out Matt Hardy, then he grabs a microphone to speak.

Bray: Matt Hardy has been vanquished. Every day, there has been so many choices for my next victim. But, someone had came into this sanctuary, in order to do rise in the ranks, however Daniel McMahon, you will have to go through me. And with that, you will follow the buzzards.

(Backstage)

Daniel McMahon is backstage, watching what happened with Bray. Daniel is clearly shaken up. Until someone clears their throat, and it was revealed to be his brother, The Bad Prince, "Dangerous" Michael McMahon.

The crowd is shaken up as the brothers hug.

Michael: I know that Bray can give you the creeps, but don't let it go to your head.

Daniel: You don't think I know that. But you also have to know that if i'm challenged then I will fight.

Michael: Daniel, this is a dangerous man.

Daniel: But so are you, yet I've beaten you before.

Michael: *Chuckles* I let you win those.

Daniel: No you didn't.

The show went on as Rich Swann moves on with the fatal 4 way qualifier. Roman defends his Intercontinental title against Elias. Asuka defeats Dana Brooke. Then after, Jason Jordan got counted out against Kane, who then got himself disqualified against Finn Balor.