Raw After Survivor Series 2017

Raw
11/20/2017

After Raw dominated Smackdown in brand warfare, Stephanie and Triple H came out to open the show but was interrupted by Jason Jordan and then Braun Strowman.

It was decided right there and then that it will be Braun Strowman vs Jason Jordan. The show went on as Samoa Joe picks up the win against Finn Balor, and Asuka defeats Dana Brooke.

Miz TV had the reunited Shield as their guests, and that in the main event, Miz will defend the IC Title against Roman Reigns. Right after, Dean Ambrose went on to beat Sheamus.

A fatal 4 way #1 contenders match was resulted in a no contest as a returning Paige with Mandy Rose and Sonya DeVille beat all of the competitors.

Next was Braun Strowman vs Jason Jordan, and that resulted very badly as Jason just ran around and got himself disqualified as Jason kept pummeling Braun Strowman with a chair.

Jason made sure that he took Braun out of action and wedge the chair in his neck then stomped the chair.

Kurt comes out with a disappointment look on his face, until he goes to speak into the microphone.

Kurt: Jason, ever since it was revealed that you were my son, you have been a great disappointment.

The crowd cheered as Jason was pissed.

Kurt: As punishment, you would have to face this man right here, right now!

Kurt moves out of the way, and points backstage.

Then, everyone cheered as "The Good Prince" Daniel McMahon came out with his ring attire on. Daniel did the water spit that his father does.

(Backstage)

Stephanie: WHAT?! DANIEL IS HERE!!!

Hunter: Calm down, Steph. He had told us that he was coming to the company.

Stephanie: Nobody told me it was tonight! I was going to give him a welcome!

Shane appears next to his sister.

Shane: Well, it looks like that Kurt beat you to it.

Stephanie just hits her brother.

(In Ring)

Once at the ring, Daniel takes off his jacket and shirt and gives it to the timekeeper.

Kurt: Oh, and one more thing, Jason, if you try to get yourself disqualified or counted out, then you will be suspended without pay for a whole year.

Jason gets even more angry when his father says this, and then the bell rings, and Jason turns around and sees Daniel giving him the most wicked smile that he can give.

Jason runs at Daniel, but he automatically goes down from a big boot. Daniel wants to go for the pin, but he decides against it, and picks Jordan up and irish whips him to the other side and hits a flying knee.

It goes without say that Daniel is just toying with the son of Kurt Angle. Jason gets up wobbling before Daniel decided that he would end things once and for all.

Daniel McMahon goes to pin Jason Jordan.

1!
2!
3!

D.D.D!

JoJo: Here is your winner, "The Good Prince" Daniel McMahon!!!!

Daniel celebrates his win against Jason Jordan, as then he asks for a mic.

Daniel: Would you look at that? I didn't even break a sweat or anything. (Chuckles) It is a funny thing that everyone knows my brothers, Michael and Alex. But of course, nobody here has been formally introduced to the middle child. Guess what? My name is Daniel McMahon, I am the Good Prince, I am a former Marine Captain. And I intend to leave a mark. Not as a McMahon, but as my own person. I don't need special treatment from the old man, and I don't need or want special treatment from the company, as I will earn my way to the top and to the main event of Wrestlemania.

Chapter End