Hospital

Daniel had gone to the hospital due to suspected injuries due to that Razors Edge off the stage.

Right now, he had checked out of the hospital and went to the front where Lacey and her daughter came to pick him up. Then Daniel kissed Lacey while her daughter went eww.

They went to the movies to watch Jumanji and had spent time with each other before having to travel to Dallas for the next Monday Night Raw.

On the plane, Alex came up to his older brother when he was about to get back to his seat.

Alex: Yo, are you sure you want to feud with Michael, especially with him as the bad guy?

Daniel: Alex, you know that it's our dream to have a match together. Especially at Wrestlemania.

Alex: I know, it's just that your leg is what i'm worried about and Michael would want to use that to his advantage.

Daniel: And I trust him not to hurt me. You wrestled Michael when he was a heel back in 2015, and you had a torn ACL. Was he ever hurting you when he targeted your leg?

Alex: No, but you nearly got yours torn off, that's a huge difference.

Daniel: You should know that Michael is one of, if not the, safest workers out there. He should know his way to work around it, plus it's been 3 years since then.

Alex sighs at his brother and pats his shoulders and basically says "if you say so."

RAW
Week 3
Dallas, Texas

It was announced last week that Jason Jordan will challenge Daniel McMahon for the Intercontinental Title.

Meanwhile, Michael had gone on and defeat Kalisto in seconds. Ever since Michael betrayed Daniel, he had been being boos all over the country.

Now it is time for the title match.

JoJo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!! And it is for the WWE Intercontinental Championship!!!

Jason Jordan comes out looking cocky as if he was already the new champion already.

Then, the champion comes out.

And Daniel comes out with a new titantron.

Daniel comes out with his Royal Rumble attire and gets into the ring

Daniel comes out with his Royal Rumble attire and gets into the ring. They get ready for the introductions.

JoJo: Introducing first, the challenger, from Chicago, Illinois. Jason Jordan!!!! And introducing the champion, from Greenwich, Connecticut. The Good Prince, The Marine, Daniel McMahon!!!

The title is raised and out of the ring, as the bell rings.

D.D.D!!!!

Jason tries to rush Daniel, but that fails as the son of the game does a knee to the temple of Jason's head.

Then, Daniel gets Jason up in order to push him to the ropes and hits a Spinebuster. He had gone for the cover.

1! 2!! Thr-

Kick Out!!!!

Daniel was going to go for the Pedigree, but Jason reverses and does a back body drop.

(5 minutes later)

It was a back and forth matchup but right now Jason is trying to superplex Daniel, but he fails as Daniel pushes him off.

Daniel then does a frog splash and goes for the cover. 1! 2!! Thr-

Kick Out!!!!

The Marine gets up and picks up Jason Jordan and hits the Pedigree and covers Jason.

1! 2!! 3!!!

D.D.D!!!!

JoJo: Here is your winner. And still WWE Intercontinental Champion!!! The Good Prince, The Marine, Daniel McMahon!!!!

The referee hands him the title and gets out of the way as Daniel immediately gets a microphone.

Daniel: Michael, you little bitch! I get that you are jealous of me, and that I also have the one title that you need to be a grandslam champion!! So, I proposed something to production and at Elimination Chamber, you will be given a chance to fight me at Wrestlemania. And it's a mystery opponent, good luck.