1|A new journey|

Começar do início

But this one exam made my life hell in last one year. I already knew I can't clear it, it's out of my syllabus and my life.
I'm not saying I'm a weak student I'm more like an average student but still biology is what I loved.

Around November of last year I started writing novels on wattpad and I still do write I just completed my 3rd book last night.
Aishh!! I'm tired.

My family supported me of course for persuing my study in biotech. Like I can't be a doctor I myself know it's not my choice of career.

Anyways instead of ruining myself more in this exam I engrossed myself in readings and writing novels.

But that doesn't mean I wanna be an author it's my side hobby I just wanna make my career earn money and move to US.

Because I want to that's it I want to live alone. I know my family loves me but still I want to move because I prefer staying alone it's not like I don't love them I do love them a lot but being independent living in my own earned house is something I have dreamt of.

Turning my head towards my right side I picked my phone, I didn't scroll much let me just spend some social life for now.
Unlocking the phone I opened my Instagram and 5 texts from 5 people from my both I'd.

I'll check later.

I was scrolling reels when Kavya shared me a reel, clicking on the notification I opened the reel and saw the person's face I don't even want to see in my whole life.
I swear I'll kill this kavya bitch for sharing his reel.
Kavya is my best friend but she never says we are ,she says we are sisters and she always scolds me like an elder sister ,well she is 3 years older then me.
But I'm shameless and we are so comfortable that I don't even call her didi I directly call her my bitch because she is.

We met on Instagram but I came to know that she lives near my area, in the same colony, so we planned to meet one day and yeah we did that was a great day.
But still we both look of same age.

Sliding the thoughts aside I texted her back.
'When you gonna stop sending me his post knowing very well I hate him' I texted her.
She saw the text in seconds seems like she was waiting for me to react.

'Ohh c'mon isha he is so hot then why you even hate him' she asked replied to my text.

'Because he is annoying, god knows how many times I got scoldings from my dad because of him, he always used to prank me like wtf man calm your tits down, I hate him that's it' I texted back ranting all my anger out.

'Geez girl first you calm your tits down, this poor man helped you in your studies during your high school years and you both were just kids well I know you both do have age gap of 7 years but still girl' she replied.

'Then go and marry him but don't you dare share me his posts again or else I'll for sure block you and I won't let you enter in my room, you can have a kitty party with my mom'
I texted back and shut my phone tossing it somewhere on the bed ,it bounced because of it giving me a mini heart attack with the fear of breaking it.

I just broke my previous phone 2 months ago.
Well I know I'm clumsy and all I break is electronic things.

In past 3 months I broke my own room's fan, my ear pods, my wire earphones and then my phone and all these incidents kept stretching the reprimand of my mother

"Suvansh Roy" A 25 years old creature I hate the most and I already ranted all the reason in my text, call me immature but I hate him for these reasons.

1. He is annoying
2.because of him I got scolded from my dad.
3.He always pranks me and I want to punch his face.

I don't care if because of him I scored well in my exams I never asked him to help me, it was my mum who asked him and him being greedy to be in her good books, said yes after all he wanna be in my parent's good books dragging me down.
Idiot!!!!