7. my nuptial chain

Daksh's POV:

"ok, mr. Awasthi. we will meet on the day of reception."I cut the call and slid my phone in the pocket of my lower. I am still unable to understand that why Adhi forbidden me to tell her parents about her. Whatever it was I didn't ask her but made an excuse of my work to her parents. Right now, I was talking to them only.

I came near our bed and sat on my side as she is in deep slumber. We came back from hospital in the afternoon. Her face was dull and sad. When mom came to welcome her at the gate she sniffed as if she is afraid. I remembered how she kept saying sorry

                                                      ___________flashback___________

"s-sorry, I didn't do it intentionally" said Adhi backing off. Mom came forward and held her hand in hers as an act of affection. With her another hand she creased her face and spoke

"Are beta, why are you afraid. We know you didn't do it intentionally. And who is saying that you did something wrong. How can my daughter do something wrong. Tell me" She said pointing towards me "this stupid son of mine said something to you right?" what how can she doubt that her son said something inappropriate to the girl he loves to the moon and back. Woo, what a mother I got. She is already on her daughter-in-law's side.

"Mom!! How can you say that. You are doubting your own son" I said while mom took her inside and made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her.

"So, what if you did something" I was about to say something when I heard Adhi taking my side "no, he didn't do something" and again she went silent. Chlo, at least she said something that to support me. a worker came and bring a glass of juice. mom gave her the glass and she drank it without any tantrums. after sometime mom dropped her back into the room. I was busy on a phone call when I heard that the sound of door opening. I put my phone back and came inside the room. 

"take good care of her and if you want something then call me" said mom exiting our room. I closed the door of the room and sat on the bed beside her. she looked towards me and said " d-aksh" I hummed  "I think we should talk" I looked into her eyes. her eyes carry nervousness which I never saw before today. "are you sure adhi. I mean you sure?you wanna share? are you comfortable?" she didn't said anything but looked away. 

"ok, do one thing. go change and eat something before going to sleep. we will talk tomorrow"

"I am comfortable in theses. no need to change" she settled on the bed comfortably. "you can go change" I went inside the wardrobe to change and when I came back I saw a maid bought food for us. she was about to got up when I came and stopped her. I took the trolley from her hand and placed the food on bed one by one. "here" I feed her by my own hands like wise I did at hospital. she ate just a little. she used to have a big diet. she changed a lot. soon our food was finished. I placed the empty utensils on the table and tucked her in the blanket. 

"you can sleep. and if you are uncomfortable than I can go sleep on the couch" I was about to go when she stopped me holding my wrist. "no, you can sleep on the bed. it is huge. I don't know why but I am too much comfortable with you" she murmured the last sentence which can only be audible to her but I too heard her as I was not that far. a small smile crept on my face. I nodded "go sleep I will be back in a few minutes". and she nodded before going to deep slumber.

________________________

I don't know why is she behaving in a way she wasn't . she changed a lot and I think we need to talk about this. but I don't think she is comfortable yet. I will talk about this only when she will be comfortable. before that there is no need to do that. I am damn Sure there there is something that is bothering her.