5.How Are You

she suddenly fainted in his arms and he caught her. His left hand was on her waist and his right hand was under her head  he removed his right hand from under her head and started patting her cheeks when he feel something wet on his Hand and when he saw it was blood dripping off from her head he hurriedly sat down with her in his lap and started yelling

"aa....adhiiiiii"... he yelled 

"mom, Deepu, chachi, papa....." he was yelling everybody's name while patting her face

"adhi... please open your eyes. adhi please.... please Bacche please open your eyes" he pick her up in bridal style and ran out of the room towards the Hall 

"ADHIII....AADHI PLEASE...PLEASE OOPEN YOUR EYES.....ADHI.." 

"MOMM"

"DEEPU"

"PAPA"

everybody came hurriedly after listening to his sounds

"w...what happened Daksh why are you shouting this hard" Diksha asked him worrying 

he heard his family coming and turned towards them, everyone sae an unconscious Aadhya in his hands while he was continuously saying that

"adhi...aadhi bacche please open your eyes.....adhi, DIVYAM....GET THE CAR FASTTTT" he shouted on divyam and went out along with divyam while divyam was driving he hold aadhya close to his heart on the back seat and was continuously trying to open her eyes by patting her face"

aa...Aadhya...adhi..adhiiii.....please, please open your eyes. DIVYAM. FUKING. DRIVE. FAST."

divyam was confused and worried at the same time. he was worried for his bhabhi who was lying unconscious in his brother's arms and was confused because he never saw his brother like this, specially for the girl he just met. also he was calling her by different nicknames like he knows her from lives. 

divyam drive his car as fast as possible that the distance of around 35 minutes was completed in just 10-12 minutes . he got off the Car and opened the back door of the Car door his bhaiya.

Daksh got down with adhya in his hands. Adhya had her face oon his chest, and daksh took herr inside the hospital.

Daksh laid her on the stretcher.

The doctor took her inside the operation theatre.

Reyansh was standing there and was panicking when his whole family came there.

Deepali came near him. 

"bhai" said Deepali with drowsy eyes she was on edge of crying but was controlling just for the sake of her family.

she turned him towards her and saw that his state is no less than her, she hugged him and said "don't worry nothing will happen too bhabhi, life gave you second chance and I am sure life is not that ruthless to snatch this chance from you" listening these words from his beloved sister his mind shifted from panicking to a little stable but.....but what about his 'HEART' . 

his heart was still n to stable.

Thinking about adhya was giving him goosebumps. It felt as if life was draining out of his soul. Adhya's condition was making him fell hurt. Life gave him second chance, but what if this also got snatched from him. What will he do after that. he won't be able to live this time.

Its been one and a half hour they were in the hospital waiting for her outside operation theatre.