4.

Aadhya's pov: 

Deepu is gone as she saw bun...Daksh there. I don't know if I can still call him bunny....my bunny. he is still standing at the door steps. he is standing right in front of me DAKSH..MY BEST-FRIEND...MY BUNNY..whom ......whom I lost 7 years ago, a long tear rolled down through my eyes. he saw me but didn't said anything as he started walking towards the closet. he entered inside and closed the door, maybe he doesn't wanna take too me.but....but I did nothing wrong that he doesn't even wanna talk with me. I remember clearly bhabhi told that she herself told the grooms family about my past and also I myself herd the recording she bought of her and his mother.

when I herd the recording I understood that why his mother is willing that I marry her son. she saw me at the temple 2 months ago when for the first time in last seven years I stepped out of the house as bhabhi somehow convinced bhai to let me go to temple with Her.his mother saw me there helping an elder to cross the road as the traffic was too much that day and she was unable to do that herself because of her knee pain she can't walk fast and after that when a child bumped into me and my purse white suit good ruins with the turmeric in his ate I still didn't said anything ti him and also kissed his forehead. this is what she saw that day and immediately decided to marry her eldest son to me. and also she said that she didn't had any problem with my past.

had she told bu...daksh about my past or not what if she did..but if she did than why is angry with me.  but what if she didn't....then its betrayal for Daksh. its his right to know everything about me before our marriage. and also....I was just thinking when I herd a voice

"you can go and change now" said Daksh with a straight face but his eyes looked puffy and his face looked pale his tone was changed from before and is to much cold now

I nodded and standup to go get change but got tangled in my heavy lehenga and was about too fall when two strong arms hold me and saved me. it was Daksh. I looked into his eyes, his eyes were too relaxing to look into.. just dee like ocean and had power to hypnotise anyone with just one look and I think that worked on me too. I suddenly realised that how we are standing so I hurried and stand up, adjusted my lehenga. I walked towards the closet and closed the door.

Daksh's pov: 

I came inside the room and saw her sitting on the bed with Deepu they were talking about something but stopped when I opened he door off the room, were they talking about me?...no no that can't be... why would they talk about me. Deepu saw me entering and stood to left the room. she come side me and whispered something in my ear.

"you got another chance, I hope you won't loose it. best of luck bhai" she winked at me and left the room 

I didn't knew what to say and how to start the conversation as time changed, we both changed and our equation changed so I just walked out of there and went straight to my closet and closed its door. I sat back at the ground and my back was touching the closet door and a long tear rolled down my eyes. if any of my family member (except Deepu) or anyone who had known me from last 6 years would have seen me me in this state will shocked as I am the coldest man they had ever seen.

I gathered myself together, got changed and come inside with a straight face  to saw aadhi still sitting on the bed pouting and thinking about something. I looked towards her and then at her heavy lehenga I saw her, she was struggling with this downstairs also so I went to her and said with a straight face and my all time could voice gaining her whole attention.

"you can go and change now" I said and she looked towards me. I spoke like I have no emotions left inside me but deep inside there was a pool of emotions. I don't know what it was, happy? maybe because she is finally with me now, angry? because off her betrayal 7 years ago, ("but she didn't betrayed you".  my heart said) she did. or maybe because I even I can't identify which kind off emotion am I suffering through.

I was thinking when she got up from the bed to leave with a sad face maybe she wanted to say something but as soon as she got up she got tangled in her heavy lehenga, but thankfully I got Her at the right time😮‍💨.

'WHO THE FUCK GAVE HER THIS LEHENGA THAT MADE HER FALL AND WHO THE FUCK STITCHED THIS MUCH HEAVY LEHENGA FOR MY LOVE I WILL KILLLL HIM'.

I was thinking when my eyes met hers, its so relaxing I almost forgot what was I thinking about. right now what I can think about is just her her cute little face with puffy cheeks, huge eyes, little lips which when she curve makes a cute little pout her nose tip which is always a little pinkish and at last but not thee least the little mole on her face just on the right of her lower lips. before I could notice anything else she hurriedly got up and left from there and closed the door of closet after entering there.

Maybe she still hates me for not being there for her in her difficult times. I am such an asshole.

It's about half an hour since she left to change but still there is no trace of her. Maybe she needs my help,should I ask her. Yes I need to. I got up and went towards the closet, I knocked on the door with my index finger and waited for just a few seconds when the door opened.

She is still in her heavy lehenga and makeup and her eyes are puffed as if she was crying. But why... Why was she crying

AUTHOR'S POV:

 he was busy in his phone checking all the emails and she has been inside the closet from last 30 minutes but there is no signs of her yet too he gets tensed. he got up from his bed and started walking towards the closet, he knocked on the door and waited for around 1 minute when she slowly opened the door and he saw that she was still in here lehenga and she was looking  down without trying to make an eye contact with her he said.... 

"Why hadn't you changed yet, is there any problem? do you need something? should I call mom or Deepu or anyone else?" he bombarded her with the questions  but she still wasn't saying anything too he put his index finger on her chin and make her look at him and he was shocked she was crying like hell and and he eyes were puffy and red and suddenly 

"ad...adhiiiii" he yelled 

TBC

~LOVE

~JOLLYLAPSE