“I will be there soonish……don’t worry. After beating the living shit out of you….Imma cuddle you to death” Mago smiled hearing those words knowing very well that Mickey wouldn’t hurt him in the slightest.

………

King was working in his office with a permanent frown on his forehead, a laptop screen opened in front of him and a crystal glass sitting beside him containing expensive wine.

A knock on the door made him stop his concentration on the screen as he picked his wine from the side table, allowing the one outside.

Charlton entered the room and King noticed his hoping steps instantly.

That big, old man was happy for something.

“Anything?” King raised his brow.

“yes, king. I got some insights about the disposal of the property and some other details.” Charlton stated and King nodded his head telling him to start.

“a director of a company and a close friend Logan Gray is the one taking charge. He managed to gather all that was in Enzo’s name and proceeded with the disposal. Some others are involved in helping but they are still unknown.” Charlton recited as he flipped screen pages on his tablet.

“those pink star diamonds must be the conclusion?” King asked finishing his wine from the glass and filling it up again, Charlton watched him carefully.

“it seems so. There is no sign of Enzo’s property, no share in the business and no close contact in the country……..Logan must have transferred the billions worth of property in those diamonds.” Charlton agreed and King nodded.

A smile came over older’s features and King raised his brow in hidden amusement.

“I have a fun fact King” Charlton stated mysteriously.

“that is?” King asked.

“Enzo Parker had a security team of his own, to protect his mansion and property. He had a bunch of bodyguards surrounding his premises regularly. A name popped, which I found funny, when I got the list of his employees on his personal property” Charlton created a mystery scene and King sighed amused.

“Wren Christopher?” King asked and Charlton frowned, dropping his smile visibly.

Mago was rubbing on Charlton’s daunting aura, the man was almost pouting.

“how…did you know king?” he asked hesitantly. There was no doubt about the king’s own connection, his sharp brain and his ability to scan a scene or an individual but it was still surprising at so many levels.

Charlton found king just like his father when Mr Xavier was in the position of crime lord.

Both father and son were a marvellous duo.    

King didn’t answer though, he kept quiet for a long second before licking his lips with a frown.

“Kangsu?” he asked.

“no king. Kangsu wasn’t related in any inquiry so far” King hummed but his heart was still unsettled about that pumpkin head.

“He is a cunning man but stupid as well, with equal ability in both departments. If he is not seen then his presence must be disguised.” King muttered to himself but audible to Charlton.

“search deeper, look for him. He is somewhere in there, hiding under a mask of lies” Charlton nodded his head at a new task.

“Mickey is coming over. Should I…..” Charlton left his sentence purposefully.