New Orleans

Diamond

Walking into the building for my first interview feeling nervous

Walking into the building for my first interview feeling nervous.  She was greeted by a girl named Stella.  She was light-skinned with long hair and brown eyes.  Slim thick. 

"You must be Diamond?" Stella said holding out her hand. 

"Yes that's me," Diamond said smiling. 

Trevor walks into the front where Stella and Diamond are.  He was standing tall with Dreads smiling from ear to ear.  As he continued to walk towards Them Diamond couldn't help with how fine this man was. 

"You got my number," Trevor said winking at her. 

"I got you baby.  I'll text you" She said walking out the door. 

Trevor turned his attention to Stella and Diamond.  He immediately notices Diamond standing chocolate with long black hair. Full lips and was thick as fuck to him. 

"You must be here for the interview? " Trevor asked

"I am.  I'm diamond? " She said holding out her hand

Trevor shakes her hand but keeps looking at her.  She was beautiful and he couldn't help that. 

"Come with me," Trevor said taking the paperwork from Stella. 

Stella looks at Trevor mean mugging him.  Trevor shows Diamond to the back of his office.  Walking in Diamond sits down in the chair in front of his desk,  while he shuts the door and comes around to sit down at his desk. 

"So tell me what made you apply for the job? "

"I've been in the field for 3 years now.  I applied because it's something I'm good at.  My work is very serious to me.  Whatever needs to be done or settled I'm the girl for the job and I won't disappoint" Diamond said with confidence. 

Trevor continues to let her talk while checking her out biting his lip.  All he could think about is fucking her and having her become one of his girls

"I like the sound of that," He said as she stopped talking. 

"Thank you"

"What else do you do besides work? "

"Well, I'm new here.  So I'm just trying to see what New Orleans has in store for me"

"How long you've been in town? "

"For a month now.  It's okay so far. "

"You single? " Trevor busts out not giving a fuck about the interview. 

"Is that a part of the job questions? " Diamond said laughing. 

"No, but I'm curious.  You here looking all beautiful.  Need to ask"

"Yes, I am single.  Are you? "

"Dating ain't my thing"

"And why is that? "

"Never works out"

"Cause you probably ain't found the right one yet," Diamond said

"That could be true. Maybe you are the one for me"

Diamond laughs in shyness. 

"I can read you already," Diamond said

"So read," He said

"I would but I'm trying to get this job first," Diamond said laughing

"You got the job," Trevor said

"Really?  Thank you.  I won't let you down"

"Hope not. " Trevor said biting his lip again. 

"So read me now? "

Diamond leans forward on his desk. 

"I'm not interested in someone who just wants to fuck. I need a man who's stingy with himself not somebody who also is easy"

Trevor looks at her raising his eyebrow.  He never had any female be real with him like she just did.  He gets up coming around from his desk sitting on the edge of it. 

"That's what you think of me? "

"You my boss.  And I don't want to say anything wrong to lose my job already" Diamond said getting up.  Diamond noticed him checking her out while she got up. 

"You good.  I never had a female be real with me before" Trevor said

"Well, I'm as real as it gets. "

"Ain't gone lie.  I like that" Trevor said

Diamond walks to the door.

"When do you think you can start? " Trevor asked

"Tomorrow? "

"Monday cool? " He asked

"Yeah, that's fine.  It was nice to meet you"

"hold on," Trevor said grabbing her hand. 

"What's up? " she asked

"You gone let me take you out? "

Diamond laughs.

"I'm good.  You just not for me."

"Damn, it's like that? " Trevor said seeing Diamond walk out of his office. 

"I see the good in you but its hiding behind a person you really not" Diamond said walking away. 

"Fuck she mean by that? " He said to his self going back into his office shutting the door.