"What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about how much I loved him, and I was thinking about you."

Donghyuck is surprised at the second mention. He doesn't know if he can believe it. But the other has always been sincere, he doesn't have any reason to be suspicious. He wants to believe Mark, he wants to give him a chance, after all, Mark always tells the truth.

For the things with Jaemin, he told him directly.

"About me?" Donghyuck asks.

"I was thinking that I was doing something wrong and I felt guilty, because I have feelings for you much more than I have for him"

Donghyuck nods. He understands what the other means, and he comes to sit next to him, putting his arms around Mark's shoulders. Mark comes to gently stroke the other's waist, seeming reassured that Donghyuck is not running away from him.

Mark wants to get more comfortable on his bed, but he groans when he tries to move his leg. Donghyuck stops him suddenly and comes to help him move his leg, avoiding bending it too much.

"Don't feel guilty," Donghyuck finally whispers. "I don't know how I would have reacted if my ex came back to me, told me about his feelings, and kissed me."

"Would you kiss him back ?" Mark asks.

Donghyuck moves his hand from Mark's shoulder to his chest, then back up, gently caressing the other, which seems to calm Mark down. Donghyuck himself is trying to hold back a little from abandoning the conversation to move on to something else, touching Mark's body.

"I would kiss him," Donghyuck replies, "but the difference is that he's dead and I still loved him at that time."

"I'm sorry, Hyuck," Mark says.

"He died in my arms after being shot," Donghyuck replies. "I'll tell you one day what happened, but for now it's still too hard."

Mark nods, understanding. He doesn't want to force Donghyuck.

"Hyuck, seriously, if you haven't mooved on yet, can we really talk about getting together ? I'm starting to love you and I admit that I'm afraid of being just a bandage if you're still thinking about someone else and that it's mean to fail. I can assure you that my feelings for you are much stronger and that I've turned the page."

Donghyuck runs a hand through his hair, seeming to think. Mark sees that the answer is not direct and it hurts him. He can't blame the other, but he really thought Donghyuck loved him more than that.

"Mark, I told you yesterday," Donghyuck finally says. "You are the only person I see myself turning the page with. You are the only one I want to love."

"If we get together, will you feel good ? Won't you feel guilty ?" Mark asks.

"I'm afraid of thinking that I'm betraying him," Donghyuck finally says.

"Hyuck, you should go see the psychologist that Doyoung told you about," Mark says. "It can only help you."

Donghyuck grabs Mark's hand and holds it tightly in his own. Mark sees that the other is lost, his eyes darting back and forth as if searching for an answer.

" I want to be with you," Donghyuck finally says. "Sungchan is dead, and I know deep down that he would never be mad at me for loving someone else. He wouldn't be mad at me for trying to be happy. But I think I need to see a therapist, and I want you to promise me that I'll never regret the decision of wanting a relationship."

"You won't regret it," Mark says. "You're one of the most important people in my life. I would do anything to make you happy."

Donghyuck feels his heart race at these words. His cheeks flush, and he can't hide his smile. Mark quickly notices the joy appearing on the other's face, and it feels good to see that he is having such an effect on him.

"So we both wants to be together ?" Donghyuck asks.

"Yes," Mark answers.

The two look at each other for a few seconds before smiling and leaning in to kiss. Everything is slow and loving, the kiss seems like they're trying to express how much they feels for the other. Donghyuck moove to sit on Mark waist without breaking the kiss. He gently put Mark against the wall positionning him the most comfortably possible.

After sometimes kissing gently and kind of shyly. Mark can't resist the urge to let out his tongue, and he licks the other lips. Donghyuck grips Mark's shoulder starting to feel hot, he opens his mouth to let the other kiss him more intensly.

Donghyuck is someone that likes physical touch and sex. He never hides it. And now that the tongue of someone he'd had manny feelings for is inside his mouth, he can feel himself getting horny and he also push his tongue into Mark. He really wants Mark fully now.

He can feel himself getting hot in his underwear, and without thinking he moove his hips against Marks'.

Mark grabs Donghyuck's thighs firmly, preventing the other to moove again. He stops their kiss with a chuckle.

"You really like these kinds of things" Smile Mark

"Sorry babe but I hope you like sex"

Mark can't help but let out a laugh, and he strokes the other thigh he squeeze it gently, and Donghyuck let out a sigh. Mark slowly raise his hand to Donghyuck's ass. He again squeeze it gently and it seems to be a sensible zone, because Donghyuck's breath stops before becoming louder.

It may be a little soon for their first time ? But if they feel things for each other it's okay ?

And fuck, Mark really want to have sex with Donghyuck, and he seems more than opens to the idea.

Mark feel the pain leaving because of the painkiller and the adrelanine. He keep Donghyuck' hips still and moove his hips against the other making them moan.

Donghyuck curve his back to have more contact with the other sensible part.

"You wanna do it ?" Ask Donghyuck with an heavy breath "If yes I go close the door"

"I want but I'm a bit scared Jaemin is my only experience I know what he likes and maybe you will dislike what I'm used to do"

"You doubt yourself too much" Reply Donghyuck with a smile happy that Mark wants him to really enjoy it " Was your first time with Jaemin good ? I don't think, maybe this time also won't be good but it's okay we'll learn how to enjoy it together ok ? Don't stress yourself over this"

Mark smiles at those words and kiss the other again. He place his hand under the other pants and strokes gently his ass.

Suddenly he realize that he doesn't have protection, he and Jaemin doesn't use it being clean.

"I don't have any protection are you like clean ?"

Donghyuck take some times to understand the question enjoying Mark's neck skin . 

"I'd never done any test" Reply Donghyuck "It's not that important no ?"

"Sorry but we can't continu, I don't want to take any risks you will do a test as soon as you can and meanwhile I'll buy condoms"

Donghyuck seems frustrated, he can feels Mark moving back his hand, and they finaly go take a shower.

"So are we like together ?" Ask Mark

"Of course you're mine now Markie" Smile Donghyuck "Hope you're ready to escape with me"

"Yeah we'll escape together"

Mark will keep his pomise. If he can't leave with Donghyuck physically, if Jayden kill him before, his soul will follow him.