Haerin narrowed her eyes, "The nicest one is the scariest when she's angry."
"Hanni is the nicest, not Danielle, and she never kicked me out of my house." Minji stared at Haerin lazily, "Now get out."

"You bastard! Let me stay here!" Haerin grabbed Minji's sweater.

Minji's temper was peaking, she really didn't want to be bothered right now, especially by her goofy sister.

Minji clenched her fists, ready to punch.

"If you wanted Hanni to be here and not me, why did you hurt her?" Haerin exclaimed suddenly while shaking Minji's body, "You're the one who kicked her out! Indirectly! She loves you but what did you do!!!" The cat-eye shouted at Minji's face.

Minji pushed Haerin's face, "You know my past! You know I don't want..."
Haerin punched Minji's face, her frustration at the top of her head.
"To hell with your past and your whiny self! Do you really want that bitch to come after you? Is murder the only solution? Hanni helped you and here you are with your ungrateful ego blaming her!"

She pushed her sister until the woman fell to the bed, "She's PREGNANT!!! She's carrying your child! Shouldn't you be the one taking care of her??
You've become successful, you've overcome your past, and right now there are things you should prioritize more... Shouldn't you be grateful? Why do you have to be such a stubborn, selfish bastard?" Haerin panted.

"We all love you Minji, why don't you just focus on that?"

Minji was stunned.

Haerin ruffled her hair, "If you keep acting like this, Mom will really take Hanni away from you." She looked at Minji with concern.

Silence enveloped the two of them.

Haerin then sighed, "I'll sleep here tonight, whether you like it or not, I'll return home tomorrow. I also have to solve my own issues." She said while turning around.

She was startled when she saw Hanni standing in the doorway.

Since when?

"Hanni, why are you here? You should be resting with Mom." She approached her sister-in-law.
"I..." Hanni didn't continue, her eyes fixed on Minji, who was also looking at her with a surprised expression.

The three of them fell silent.
Haerin stood awkwardly between Minji and Hanni who were staring at each other.

"I'll just go to sleep I guess." Haerin scratched her nose and left them.

Minji slowly got up from the bed and walked over to Hanni, standing a few steps in front of her.
"You're here..." She whispered, her fingers lifting up to caress her wife's cheek, but stopped midway.
She slowly stepped back.
"Shouldn't you be with Mom?" She averted her eyes, feeling unsure.

"I..wanted to see you..I wanted to make sure you were okay." Hanni bit her lip.
Minji looked back at Hanni, "I'm sorry." She said quietly, "I always hurt you."

"I just want us to live peacefully." Hanni touched Minji's fingers, rubbing them gently.

Minji grasped her wife's fingers, "I messed up so many times and I never worried because I knew you'd always be here. But today you left, and I feel scared...I don't want to lose you, and our child." She looked deeply into Hanni's eyes.

The Vietnamese caressed Minji's cheek, "We promised to always accept each other under any circumstances. But I also need you to be better, and I'm here to help you. That's my vow." She said while holding back tears.

Minji rubbed Hanni's hand that was on her cheek, "Can you come back tonight?" She asked with hope.

She wanted to hold Hanni, she wanted to sleep with her. She wanted Hanni to never leave again.