Disclosure

=== ⚠️ Trigger Warning Ahead ⚠️ ===

this chapter will contain a lot of sensitive contents. Please read with discretion.

*********************************

Hanni put two cups of coffee on Minji's desk, "Call the prosecutor back, tell them Haerin and I will go there this afternoon." Minji said while fiddling with her pen.
Hanni bowed her head and left the room.

Minji glanced at Hyejn who was standing next to her desk, "You'll come with me later.", "Yes Miss Kim."
Minji scanned Hyein's face, "Do you have another lunch date with your girlfriend later?" she smirked.

Hyein bowed her head, "Miss Seol is not my girlfriend, and I can tell her I can't go."
Minji just nodded, she opened her laptop, "You can leave Hyein, just stay in the office and come immediately if I need you."

Hyein bowed 90 degrees and stepped out of Minji's office.

Haerin entered Minji's room half an hour later, "You're late." the CEO said in a cold tone, "Danielle is absent so I have to take care of some emails first."
"Ask another secretary to replace her."
"Their job is different from our secretary Minji."

Minji shrugged her shoulders.
"The prosecutor wants us to do markup pricing." she said.
Haerin raised her eyebrows, "We can't do that."
"I told them that, they insisted."

Haerin waved her hand, "Then don't."
"We need to sell our products there if we want to get into other state institutions."
Haerin sat in front of Minji, "We don't need to do business with the government. There's too much risk, I don't want to jeopardize this company."

Minji gritted her teeth, "That old bastard gave me a target of 30 million dollars this month." Her emotions were running high, she had to find a future wife and also an unreasonable income.

She wanted to beat that bastard to a pulp.

"I'll talk to him, we already got 15 million dollars from Mapo. What about MK Construction? Has an agreement been reached?" Haerin rubbed her forehead.

Minji took out her cigarette case, "We'll get another 10 million if we manage to get into the prosecutor's office."
"You know the state auditors are at their most dangerous performance. All transactions made by state agencies will go through their nose, and they'll catch on quickly if we run this markup."

Haerin leaned forward, "You know this is not how we work Minji."

Minji took a cigarette and lit it, "I'll take care of MK, you go talk to your dear Father. I've had enough of this prospective wife stuff, I don't need any more target crap." she snapped.

Haerin leaned back in the chair, "How are you with Hanni?" she asked.

Minji snorted, "So slow, she's a real conservative woman." she growled, she exhaled her cigarette smoke irritably, "I only have 3 weeks left!" she pounded the table.

"Have you gained her trust yet? You have to try harder Minji."
"Fuck you Kang! I had to hold my erection just to gain her trust! In the past 3 weeks I would have had sex with her if she hadn't acted like a church girl! I'm sick of being nice!"

Haerin massaged the bridge of her nose.

Her cell phone beeped, "Give me a minute." she said to Minji, she then checked it.

Secretary Marsh
10:35 am
Your maid is at my door, did you send her here?

10:35 am
Yes, to take care of you until I come tonight.