Xu Yue opened the supply bag while running. He wanted to see if Lake had any advanced equipment, but found that the supply bag was locked.

    grass! It is actually a package of precious supplies that no one except the owner can open or damage!

    It’s a top-notch protective suit, and it’s a top-grade material package. This Laker has killed so many people to get so much top-notch equipment!

    Throwing the supply bag on the ground in annoyance, Xu Yue took back his double-edged sword, took a stance, and planned to work together with his companions to kill this bloody python first!

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, something suddenly hit his back.

    "Ouch." Lanlan didn't expect that the brother in front of her would stop suddenly. Her head hit his thigh. Due to the force of inertia, the little girl sat down on the ground with a "snap".

    Xu Yue turned his head and saw the little girl following him. His eyes widened: "What are you doing here!"

    Lanlan rubbed her forehead and pointed her little finger at the manic black python in front of her: "Lanlan, Lanlan saw this..."

    "You saw the bloody python come back!" Xu Yue lifted the little girl up with one hand and was about to throw her back, but at this moment, the giant python in front suddenly got angry!

    The big mouth of the blood basin suddenly opened, and the blood python roared. It slapped its thick tail forward and hit Xu Yue's head hard.

    The two companions attacked the blood python at the same time.

    Xu Yue almost subconsciously hugged the little girl in his arms. He rolled over while holding the little girl, but the snake's tail still hit his shoulder. Half of his body was paralyzed, and he fell to the ground with a "click" , he heard the sound of his shoulder bone breaking!

    Xu Yue gritted his teeth.

    He couldn't move his right hand and the weapon fell to the ground, but his left hand still held the little girl tightly.

    [Holy shit, I’m Xu Yue’s fan, who is this little girl! I'm going to be so angry! Does she want to kill Xu Yue? ]

    [If he hadn't saved her, Xu Yue wouldn't have been injured! He is obviously the kind of strong man who can go to the end! It's over now! ]

    [No, I'm going to cry! I definitely can’t beat him now! How unwilling! 】

    "Xu Yue! Are you okay!" Seeing that Xu Yue was injured, the two companions immediately accelerated their attacks. Their attacks attracted the attention of the blood python. The blood python was entangled by the other two people and could not attack the one who had been knocked down by it. The human struck a blow, and soon, several more cuts were made on its body.

    The blood was accompanied by the neighing of the python, which was shrill and fierce.

    "Bang!" The blood python swung its tail again, and it hit one of the two companions - Ding Jue.

    Ding Jue did not escape this blow. He only heard a "Ugh" sound, his sternum shook, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood!