Volterra🦋

༺❁❁❁༻

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨, we came to Alaska and Edward went his own way. I felt even more alone. Day after day I watched others cuddle and be with their mates and I just hoped that I would find someone myself. But after seeing where it went with Edward, I just wanted to be alone.

The Denali lived near us and I spent a lot of time with Kate, she was my favorite cousin. We started a new hobby together, skiing.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said looking at Kate while putting on my skiing gear. "Come on now, this is going to be fun." She said and laughed out loud.

"Do you want to try skiing or snowboarding?" The young man asked walking up to us and I grinned at Kate. "I want to try the board." I said smiling with a wink at the boy who smiled back and I saw a blush rise to his cheeks.

"Flirting already?" Kate grinned and I rolled my eyes. "I can't help it that people find me attractive." I answered and the young boy came back with the board.

We were finally on the slope and I prepared the board, Kate put the glasses on her eyes and we went skiing. "Luckily we're vampires so this is easy." I laughed at Kate and heard her giggle.

After a nice skiing excursion, we returned to the others and Carlisle sat on the couch, furrowing his brows, thinking. Kate and I glanced at each other.

"What is happening?" I asked and walked over to the couch. Esme and Alice walked from the kitchen to the living room and Alice stared at me. "It's Edward, he's in Italy." Alice started and Rosalie followed Emmet into the room.

"We have to leave for Forks I saw a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff." Alice said and I sighed out loud.

❀❀❀

After a long drive, Alice and I arrived in Forks in front of Bella's house. Alice got out of the car and walked to the door. I watched her knock and listened to see if anyone was home.

I got out of the car and walked next to Alice who nodded and opened the door. "What now?" I asked and Alice stared frozen, trying to see if Bella made it.

We heard footsteps and the door opened to reveal Bella. "Alice!" Bella exclaimed and hugged her. She looked at us in wonder. "What are you doing here?" She asked and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Should I ask what you did?" I said, glancing at her. Bella looked at Alice and she sighed leading Bella to the couch. "I saw you jump off a cliff! And I didn't see your future again!" Alice exclaimed.

"I'm going to wait in the car." I told Alice and she nodded. After I stepped through the door I saw an angry Jacob walking past me towards the door and he looked at me wrinkling his nose.