August was sitting in the jet tub full of bubbles, playing with his toys that were specifically designed for bath time. He moved over to make room for Autumn to get inside even though there was plenty left, and after undressing, she sat down behind him.

They spent a little less than twenty minutes in the tub, and being his usual nurturing self, Dayvon bathed the both of them before helping them get out.

He put on some random pajamas for August since they weren't leaving the house today, and against his wishes, Autumn opted to put her clothes on by herself. He swore she was handicapped now that she was pregnant, when really she could move just as well as before; she just got tired a lot quicker.

"Baby?" Autumn called.

"Wassup mama? You need help?" He abandoned the box in the closet to approach her, putting a smile on her face.

"No. I'm fine." She chuckled. "I wanted to ask you if you decided on transferring precincts when we move or not?"

"Nah. I don't think I'ma go back to work for a lil' minute. 'Til the babies big enough." He told her. "What made you ask that?" He added.

"Do you think I could start my own business? Well, I mean, I know I could-but do you think it would be successful? Even with me not knowing anybody down there?" She asked with curious eyes, causing Dayvon's eyebrows to huddle together.

"You can do anything you put your mind to. Anything. And it'll thrive if you have faith and be patient." He sat on the bed ottoman in front of her, picking up on the seriousness of the conversation.

"What kind of business you wanna start?" He inquired.

"A rehab center, like the one that helped me." She paused after her vague answer, passing her journal over to him.

"I want it to be a real rehabilitation program. Something that actually helps people get on the right track and stay on it, with like, rental assistance and stuff to make sure they don't have to go back to what they're trying to escape. And it won't be solely for drug addicts. It could be for alcoholics and people going through domestic violence, too. Men and women."

"You got 'bout ten pages wrote about this. Why you just now telling me mama?" He glanced between her and the journal, reading some of her ideas.

"It was just something I wanted to see happen at first, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to be the one to execute it. I keep thinking about it though. I feel like God is actually telling me that I have to be the one to do it. I don't know. It sounds kinda stupid now that I'm saying it out loud." She rubbed her left arm, finding the ground interesting all of a sudden.

"This ain't stupid ma. What I tell you 'bout talking like that?" He tilted her head up to look at him.

"I say you should do it. It's a good idea Autumn. A real good one. And if God keeps putting it in yo' face, you really ain't got no choice but to do it. You ain't tripping. His voice can come to you through anything, even crazy shit like a chair or somethin'." He shrugged, causing her smile to return.

"I hate trying stuff and it fails though. The first thing go wrong and I'll wanna give up completely." She expressed in a low sigh.

"Tribulations come with anything mama. You a perfect example. You felt like stuff kept going wrong in yo' life, and look at you now, doing better than ever. Making mistakes along the way is inevitable. Nothing or nobody is perfect."

"You are. 'Cause how you know exactly what to say every time?" Her eyes dazed slightly with admiration, staring at him while he stared right back at her.

"Shit come straight from my soul when it got somethin' to do with you. I don't even gotta think about what to say." He leaned forward to kiss her forehead, making her eyes close momentarily.