19 | Toni Braxton

"Wassup baby, you good?" Dayvon didn't pick his head up from underneath the covers, currently asleep and laying between Autumn's legs, as always

"Mhm. Durk calling you. You want me to tell him you sleep?" She asked, causing his eyes to slowly flutter open.

Autumn passed his phone to him when he sat all the way up, using the back of his hand to rub his eye. His other hand answered the call without needing to look at the phone just before it rung out.

He made sure to turn the volume down so that Autumn couldn't hear, but with Baddies West playing on the TV, she probably wouldn't be able to hear the call anyway.

"We ah' go for two o'clock baby bro. They finishing up now." Durk told him, covering one of his ears to tune out all of the commotion in the background.

"Aight we'll be there. I'm just now waking up, let me call you in a lil' bit." He covered his mouth as he yawned, climbing out of the bed after seeing what time it was.

It was close to eleven in the morning and he still had to take Autumn and Hazel to get ready. They had a hair and a makeup appointment in two hours to get ready for Autumn's fundraiser event. Hazel and August both knew what was happening, but it would remain a surprise for Autumn.

When he ended the phone call, he went to their text thread to look at the pictures of the fully decorated venue that Durk sent to him. He was so ready to show Autumn. Everything came together so well. He couldn't thank Durk enough.

After taking care of his morning routine in the bathroom, excluding a shower, Dayvon walked back in the bedroom where Autumn remained. She was in her same spot, still writing in her notebook. The same thing she did every morning.

She'd been drawing up plans for her center in detail lately after repetitive requests from Dayvon to do so. She loved how much he believed in her dream; and she didn't even know the type of work he was putting in behind the scenes.

"Morning pretty girl. How you feeling?" He climbed back in the bed, laying next to her inside of between her legs like before.

"I'm okay baby. Still pregnant." She turned her pencil sideways to shade in the picture she was drawing of a mock rehab facility.

"Yeah, you is, ain't you?" He chuckled, rubbing over her belly. Autumn had gained 56 pounds during her pregnancy so far, and she was so tired of all the extra weight on her body. She couldn't wait to be induced in two weeks.

Most pregnant women carried for up to 36 weeks, but with additional babies, the weeks lowered. Autumn was told by Najee that she would need to give birth at 32 weeks because anything further could be risky for her and the babies. She was glad she didn't need to carry full term.

She wanted them out as soon as possible.

"Don't get to messing with them Von." She moved his hand away from her stomach once he pushed down on it in an attempt to get them to kick.