" so good "

Ni-ki licked his lips as he gazed at the older's flawlessly sculpted ass, cladded in adorable pants adorned with hello kitty prints. Though he found it amusingly endearing, his intense arousal prevented him from laughing.

" Darling, even though these pants are adorable, we need to get rid of them. "

That's all he said before swiftly lowering the older's adorable pants and boxers from the waistband, unveiling the desired treat.

" mm Riki.. "

Sunoo let out a moan as the chilly breeze brushed against his bare skin, causing an erotic blush to spread on his cheeks.

" gonna eat you so good "

Sunoo was startled by the sensation of warm breath on his rim, causing his hands to shake and a sudden gasp to escape his lips. He braced himself, closing his eyes tightly, anticipating what was to follow. However, when he felt something distinctly warm and wet make contact with his rim, a lustful moan involuntarily slipped through his parted lips.

" mm.. R-Riki! "

He tried to escape those hungry lips and sinful tongue of the younger only to be stopped by two strong hands tightly held onto his waist, keeping him trapped.

" no escaping "

Ni-ki said right against his rim before resuming devouring his delicious treat.He hungrily licked the rim a few more times, tracing his tongue around the perked up rim before sucking on it, creating explicit squelching noises that filled the space.

The older had to bite on his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning out loud suddenly remembering they are not alone.

" Riki.. ah.. wai-wait please- "

The younger didn't stop infact he inserted his tongue inside the older's slick dripping hole making the latter scream.

" No wait please- ah.. wait "

Eventually, Ni-ki relented and stepped back, his face showing confusion. He stood up straight and observed the older male, who was now crying. The older's sharp gaze, adorned with tears clinging to his long eyelashes, appeared stunningly beautiful.

" not here... "

Sunoo weakly said and trembled as he was still sensitive. The younger's eyes softened at the sight and he heaved a sigh before helping the older to get down from the dining table and adjust his boxers and pants, Sunoo blushed, feeling self-conscious under the observing eyes of the younger.

The older emitted a soft mewl as the younger lowered himself to tenderly kiss his eyelids, kissing away those tears, then planting a gentle kiss on the tip of his blushing nose, making the older to scrunch it in delight. Finally, their lips met in a gentle, affectionate kiss.

" Hyung, please stay with me tonight "

With their foreheads touching and eyes closed, Ni-ki pleaded to be granted a favor, cherishing the closeness they shared.

Sunoo smiled and nodded, his eyes turning into two stunning crescent moons, while Jungwon was completely forgotten, and Ni-ki felt his heart pounding in his chest.