5.

One moment he had been thinking that he would never get to see Kim Taehyung in person, and in the very next moment the said man had walked into the cafe. Jungkook figured his nerves were growing on him, that he was just nervous because he was in the presence of a star like Kim Taehyung, because there was no other explanation for the beat his heart had missed at the sight of that man. He choked once again, and ran towards the kitchen while trying to silence his coughs. Shutting the door behind him, he leaned back against it, trying to calm his breathing.

The smell of caffeine and chocolate was much stronger inside the kitchen, reminding him of his chocolate fudge and coffee which he had left on the table outside in hurry. Walking towards the coffee machine, he decided to brew some coffee for himself again, waiting for Namjoon to enter the kitchen.

Jungkook decided that he would never forget this day and the sight which had greeted him. Kim Taehyung was the embodiment of art itself, carved with utmost care and precision by the lords themselves. Even at a glance one could make out what a masterpiece of a human that man was, and Jungkook had gotten a whole lot of three seconds to look at him. Kim Taehyung looked good even without any makeup on, without any stylish clothes, while just performing the bare task of walking. No, good was too light a word. He looked gorgeous.

After some time, Namjoon walked into the kitchen to prepare the sweet dishes which had been requested. Closing the door behind him, he looked at Jungkook and shook his head.

"I don't think I will ever understand what goes on inside that head of yours. Why did you run away like that? None of them were planning on biting you, you know?"

"Hyung! How could you be mean at a time like this? That is Kim Taehyung sitting out there. He probably doesn't even recognize me. Oh no, I don't have the guts to be in his presence." Jungkook said while shaking his head at his last words, watching his hyung prepare their orders.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook once again, this time wondering why that head of his worked at all.

"Jungkook, you are an artist in the same company as his, and even though he is very famous, that doesn't make him a god. He is still a human and would probably like to make new friends. It's a good opportunity, Kook. You've been admiring him for ages now, going on and on about how much you love and respect him. Why are you letting this chance go? You are much more confident than this. C'mon, I'm not letting you lose this chance just because you are being a scaredy cat."

"You won't understand, hyung. I am, like, nothing infront of him. And no matter what you say, he is a god in our world. I can't just ignore that."

Namjoon finished pouring the cold coffee in a long glass and placed two pastries and the coffee on a tray, ready to go and serve them.
He started walking towards the door and asked Jungkook to open it for him. While leaving, Namjoon fixed him with an empty stare and a poker face and said,

"Jeon, if you don't get out there in the next ten minutes, I will drag you out by your ears. Think hard."

With that, he left.

Before Jungkook could protest, he was gone.
Oh no, what do I do now? What the fuck hyung, why'd you do this to me?  He thought to himself. Jungkook knew his hyung wasn't lying when he said he would drag him out by his ears. He was a man of his words. Now Jungkook was stuck in a kitchen with scattered ingredients, a very difficult decision to make, to give an out of the world pep talk to himself, and ten minutes.

How was he to go out there and have a talk with both Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung? He feared he might faint in their presence. He also didn't know how to explain the weird flow of emotions through his heart every time he thought of Kim Taehyung. It was as if a dam was left unattended and the emotions flowed through his soul freely. For unexplainable reasons, he felt happiness and melancholy wash over him, engulfing him whole. He didn't know whether to be happy or sad.