" Am sorry I can't tutor you finals hai aur mera competition bhi hai ... you can look for someone else " saying this tanishika walked away and sat with arushi in her car .

" how dare she talk to you this way ... bhai aap abhi order do toh main isse batatun hoon ki aap kaun hai and aapko reject karne se kya hota hai " said darsh's friend more like a sidekick .

" Rehne de sunny aaj nahi toh kal bhabhi toh woh teri hi banegi aakhir aaj tak kissne MLA Yuvraj Singhaina ke bete kho maan kiya hai kya " saying this they walked towards there dorm rooms .

Few days later:-

" Sir Your not understanding i have my exams in two months and my intercollege competition..... can you please tell someone else for this " tanishika argued back with her Business Teacher .

"Tanishika you are not realising this if you tutor him not only would you get a type of revision but also this can be added up in your CV and it would be a great opportunity please tutor him "

" Fine i will tutor him but Sir i can only do this month i will not agree for two months of tutoring i need to study and practice aswell " tanishika sais firmly .she had a terrible bad feeling about this guy .

" thank you " darsh said who was probably eavesdropping them without replying to his thank you she went away from there .

Everyday darsh would do something or other sweetly which started making tanishika like him by the end of the month she has started to like him .

Even after her friends told her he is not good for her she didn't listen on the results day when he scored full marks he came towards tanishika to thank her .

" Heyy " he said
" hi so how much did you get "
" i got Full marks thanks to you ...... actually i wanted to ask you something " he said .

" Thats so good congratulations..... actually i had something to TELL you aswell " she said looking down he mentally smirked.

" my acting definitely worked on her ... oh poor tanishika you would never know what i have done " he thought.

" lets say it together then ..... 1 .  2 ... 3 ......... 4 ........5 "

" Will you be my girlfriend "
" I like you darsh "

They both said it together. He smirked and thought his plan worked.tanishika got shy when she realised what she said . She accepted his Proposal finally and just like that she started dating the monster.

Weeeks into the relationship and he started showing his true colours .

Flashback ends :-

Tanishika narrating the story .

" It was hardly 3 weeks into the relationship when he stopped my singing manav because apparently his bua was a classic singer and she ran away with another guy so he hates singing like wtf . A month into the relationship and i was his walking puppet i ate what he liked i did what he liked because i loved him genuinely i was too blind to accept that he was manipulating me and changing my existence. I think we were 2 months into the relationship when he raised his hand at me because i sang a song i craved my music i craved my guitar i craved my single happy life i was getting sick of this relationship when arushi and others pressurised me and gave my name into The malhotra music company i had to go because it was a lifetime offer my dream to sing for a album because of darsh i had to even cancel my competition ...... before you say ... yes it was your company i don't know how but your dad was looking for a female singer to sing three songs and because i spoke to Leisha about me craving music she applied for the female singer for me and idk how i got accepted your .... Dad he is an amazing person i told him that i cannot perform on any concerts or arrive at any interviews and to keep my identity fully hidden from everyone i even wore an mask so even if darsh cam across this song he would never know " manav had his eyes wide open he wanted to interrupt but he let her continue.