TUM ?

Fast forward to India :-
1pm:-
Tanishika has reached India with Leisha and they were currently in a car sent by Arushi to pick them up . Amyra and Aroosh were already there's they reached 2 hours ago as they were coming from dubai .

" FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE HERE CHALO BAG RAKHO AUR MERI HELP KARO " said Arushi rushing towards them making both of them gasp they were tired asf .

"Aree Pagal inne dono kho tang mat Karo
beta tum dono jao aur freshen up hoga and even rest if you want to but be ready till 6 we would be having a chand raat party okay " arushi's mum said hitting arushi on her head making arushi whine and everyone started laughing.

" thank you aunty " said leisha and tanishika just holded arushi's arm and started pulling her with her .

" why are you taking me " she said .

" what you were with jiju for so long we want details hehe chalo " tanishika said and they both took arushi with them and arushi showed them there rooms after freshening up arushi ordered food for them by servants and even amyra and aroosh joined them .

"Yk how i was not fasting right so as we got down her he got me food like I don't even know how he got the perfect cold coffee " arushi said dreaming.

" yeah because he is Mezaan khalid the greenest flag of world " tanishika said dropping down on the bed with her sandwich.

"Hum tere liye bhi ek greenflag dundege thik hai"
Amyra said and received a pillow on her face .

" Ek second from that I remembered something "arushi looked at everyone and they all creepy smiled and said together " HOW WAS THE DATE WITH MANAV "

" god dont shout also why are you asking me now it was ages ago "

" we are asking because in all this my wedding stuff we forgot to ask and i just saw pictures of you and manav hanging around in the club you guys definitely look like love birds " arushi said pulling out there pictures .