Home Sweet Home

Tanishika's Pov :-

Its been Week since we are back from Arushi wedding and i still can't forget what happened there its so much to process.

Its been a week since manav continuous messaged me but i need time to process everything heal so i can give my total time and energy to him rather than being moody and angry.
I even moved out of the house and started staying in our house because i was being super moody , angry and grumpy all the time and i just didn't want to hurt anyone and be alone if arushi was here or leisha i would have spoken my mind out to them but leisha is busy catching up all the work since i have taken some days off and Arushi is on her honeymoon and am not complaining its good they are not here i can do some of my favourite things and make my mind peaceful.

I went towards the terrace and saw my Guitar there near the swing .

" hi beautiful long time.no see right " i said picking up my guitar yes Guitar was my first love i have always been so close to my guitar since childhood i could have left eating and sleeping but not my guitar and because of that rascal now i barely touch my guitar i miss it so much.

I sat down on the swing and started playing a old tune which i loved before i left playing guitar and started singing the lyrics.

" 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 .... 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 ....
𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉 𝒌𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏
𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 ...𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 , 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 ...
𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒂𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒏 , 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 ......

MANAV wtf is he doing here "

my singing was interrupted when someone shouted from my front yard
" Lo Aagaya main tumhari galliyan ab toh door kholo ." He said laughing.

" Wtf Are You doing here " i asked seriously because there is a reason why i was ignoring him am not good for him he deserves way better.

" To brighten up your mood duh ... Yah toh Tum door kholo yah nahi toh apne Rapunzel wale bal neeche pekho taki main tumhare paas aun " i was still thinking of I don't know why is he trying to heal me trying to be with me . Does he love me this much ?i asked myself.

" Dekho Main Yahan maar raha hoon please door kho do "

" Don't you fucking say your dyi... that word aur thoda sabr rakho it takes time to walk downstairs"

" C'mon ishika I know there is a flipping lift in this house "

" Yes I know and am not gonna use that "
" and why is that so "

" there is a reason I can't tell you " i said and quickly walked downstairs and opened the door for him gave him water as he was standing in the heat for so long .

" Thank you wese your house is really pretty " he said smiling and looking around.

" Ik it's Designed By our taste and done by arushi herself she does it best ... oh shit you never came here before have you ....chalo lemme show you around " i said because it was getting awkward now as he kept staring at me and i just didn't want him to know all i was doing since these days are cry overthink and sleep eat .

"Hmm " i showed around the house and now we were standing near the living room as i was about to head towards living room manav caught my hand and stopped me from going .

" you didn't show me the place you were before "

" oh that thats my own mini terrace " i said and he was like wow . I started walking up the stairs when i heard him call me out .