MANAV

At Manav's house :-

" manav beta Please na yeh last baar hai isse ke baad aur koi ladki nahi dikaungi pakka Please ek baar isse kho toh dekh le "

" nahi maa you always do this i am not falling for this trick this time "

" bhai tu maa ki baat kyu nahi sunta sune maine bhi suna tha na aur dekho kitne achi biwi mili hai muhje " Said ahaan .

" bhabhi aap same hai issiye yeh esa bol rahe hai" manav said giving a smirk to ahaan .

" Unse mein baad mein baat karungi but ek baar usse dekho toh lo now shut up and look at the tv " ishqi said making him sit on the sofa and ahaan held him from back so he cannot get up and ishqi showed her photos and profile on the tv .

He was struggling to get up but once he saw her picture he sat silently ahaan saw how he was looking at her and removed his hands and moved back where ishqi and his mum was standing.

Ishqi and manav's mum gave eachother the high five and ahaan was just shocked to see him staring so deeply at the girl .

" her name is tanishika Kaur Arora she is half punjabi and half Rajasthani just perfect for us tum pelhe usse se mile lo and if you like her probably date her for a while and when you
Both are sure we can get you guys married " said his mother.

" ek second yahan par shaadi kaha se aagya "
Manav SAID with a shocked expression turning towards his mother.

" kyu tum shaadi nahi karna chate kya u have to do it either this year or next or else no one will marry you"

" maa everything was fine but the last sentence was wrong you and me and all of us know very well thats its the girls that are crazy for our Manav Malhotra  its him who dont give a fu... i mean doesn't care about them " ahaan said picking up an apple .

"Kyu jal rahe ho aap . Bhabhi see he wants girls drooling for him " manav said again smirking and this time he got a half biten apple thrown. At him .

"I don't want any girls drooling for me i always wanted her to marry me and i got my queen i dont need these girls okay " ahaan said
"Aur wese tumhari bhabhi karate jaan thi hai
I don't want to kill those poor girls "he said whispering it to his brother only to learn a smack from his wife now .

" okay stop it you two i dont care what your going to do day after tomorrow you have to go prada cafe and meet her " his mum said and walked off .

"What if I don't " manav said turning towards the tv .

" then ill be throwing your PlayStation and Guitar away " said his bhabhi and walked away .

" NO YOU KNOW RIGHT THIS IS LIKE PEER PRESSURE "

"I DONT CARE MR DEVAR SAA ALSO GROW UP PEER PRESSURE IS FOR KIDS NOT FOR A GROWN UP HATI LIKE YOU " his bhabhi said walking away to her bedroom.

" she is so rude its all because of you " manav said and walked towards his bedroom throwing a cushion on his brothers face .

" maine kya kiya hai muhje pe kyu zulam ho raha hai " ahaan spoke .

" because your Ahaan " said his wife from her bedroom laughing.

Manav's Pov :- ( the Date Day )

In sab ke animal behaviour mein I forgot to give my introduction Hi guys am Manav Malhotra new ceo of the top london bollywood music company owners we have alot of branches around the world our main branch is in London and our second main branch is in mumbai all the songs are recorded in either of the studios and shoot is in different studios and places in world .